|Date Posted||September 11, 2021|
The Senior Manager, Artificial Intelligence will report to the leader of the AI and RPA COE. (S)He is accountable for proactively and holistically leading the data science team by defining and implementing the best practices, identifying opportunities/use cases for data science and implementing the solutions to meet the desired business vision and targeted outcomes. The Senior Manager, Artificial Intelligence will:
- Be accountable for leading, managing and balancing the Data Science program - to run, grow and transform the business.
- Be responsible for building collaborative and positive working relationships with stakeholders and identifying areas where AI can help business grow.
- Lead an agile team of data scientists and data engineers responsible for delivering Artificial Intelligence(AI) and Machine Learning (ML) projects with well-defined processes and Audit compliance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to analytical professionals on developing and implementing AI and ML projects.
- Mentor and coach the team to meet organization goals.
- Apply business judgement to identify opportunities and develop data science strategies
- Advocate and advance modern, agile data science product development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices.
- Develop healthy, collaborative culture in line with the company values.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with fellow IT leaders.
- Develop mechanisms to audit the products quality and develop best practices.
- Ensure that the solutions are compliant with Security and Audit requirements and are the best possible solutions to enable our business partners.
Credentials and Experience
- Master's or bachelor's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of experience leading Data Science programs.
- Five or more years of experience managing teams of Machine Learning, Data Science and/or Engineering professionals.
- Three or more years of hands-on experience as a scientist or science manager in building quantitative solutions
- Five or more years of experience in Data Warehousing, Reporting and Analytics
- The candidate should have excellent creative, management and leadership ability in getting AI based solutions designed, created and implemented.
- Five or more years of demonstrated experience in leading projects and/or programs successfully and/or in Agile delivery
- Can explain analytical concepts to senior leadership and non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk. management.
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks.
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.