|Published||May 26, 2023|
|Location||Salt Lake City, UT|
Senior Artificial Intelligence Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior Artificial Intelligence Engineer to join us in building cutting-edge software. You will be essential to the success of multiple projects and products as you solve business and development challenges in new and innovative ways. Build deep learning, web-based applications for both in-house and client projects while working closely with other developers, UX/UI designers, and QA testers. This is an opportunity to put your skills to work and play a significant role in the long-term growth and success of Centeva.
Centeva is a customer-focused organization that values quality and integrity. We seek an exceptional candidate with proven technical knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- Design, develop, train, and maintain AI models for our web applications
- Mentor and lead less experienced engineers
- Coordinate planning and development with Project Managers
- Support and enhance key applications and IT systems
- Automate business processes and build self-service features
- Research and adapt to emerging technologies
- Assist in solving technology related problems
- Strong communication skills
- A logical and analytical mindset
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- 4+ years of experience developing artificial intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS, a related technology field, or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and principles
- Experience with system architecture, application design, database design and administration
- Obsessed with delivering high quality solutions that delight end users
- In depth Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning
- Self-driven team player with ability to work independently and multi-task
- Must be a US Citizen, able to obtain a secret security clearance
- Master’s Degree, preferably in a technical field
- Experience with TensorFlow, ML.NET, PyTorch, OpenNN, and/or Flux
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban agile development methodologies
- Experience in designing, training, and integrating AI solutions into enterprise applications
- Experience working with open-source frameworks
Centeva prides itself on ethical behavior. The successful applicant will exemplify Centeva’s principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and service excellence.
If you are excited about becoming part of an amazing software engineering team working with multiple technologies, providing technical advice, and engineering cutting edge applications, then we may have your dream job.
Must be a US citizen able to pass a background security check.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance; 80% of all plan member premiums are paid by Centeva
- Employee Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- All Federal Holidays as paid days off
- Earned Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with 100% employer match up to 4%
- Paid gym membership
- Professional certification course and examination reimbursement
- Professional development and training
Powered by JazzHR