|Published||May 18, 2023|
PATRIOT is an Information Technology and Management Consulting firm able to provide end-to-end technical and technology support services to both the federal government and enterprise corporations. With a proven record of consistent, timely service and subject matter expertise we make insurmountable tasks possible to overcome.
We currently have a need for a Senior Artificial Intelligence Engineer located in Jacksonville, FL.
The Senior Artificial Intelligence Engineer will help optimize the Machine Learning (ML) systems through evaluation of our existing ML processes, statistical data to resolve data set problems, and enhancement of the accuracy of our AI software's predictive automation capabilities.
- Lead a small AI development team; collaborate with Software, Information Technology, Engineering, and Project Management teams in the development and delivery of high performing machine learning systems.
- Design machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence applications to automate predictive models according to customer requirements.
- Run tests, perform statistical analysis, and interpret test results to optimize performance.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related STEM field.
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, Google Tensorflow, SQL, RESTful Services, and knowledge of PHP.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: [email protected]
Patriot Technology and Business Partners, Inc. (PATRIOT) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. PATRIOT does not permit or condone any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity by the Company's managers, associates or vendors.
• Data Modeling
• Artificial Intelligence
• Management Consulting
• Data Structures
• Customer Requirements
• Machine Learning
• Information Technology
• Computer Science
• Project Management