|Published||June 27, 2022|
|Location||Highlands Ranch, CO|
UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Sales Artificial Intelligence (AI) Administrator to join our team at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for assisting in the roll out, development, enhancements, and ongoing maintenance of the Sales AI Chat/Text/Voice bots. Maximize the AI platform to provide a frictionless customer experience. Aid in the production of routine score cards that measure the overall success of customer acquisitions pre and post bot. Contribute to the actualization of portfolio wide goals and winning markets. Position will focus on streamlining processes and implementing innovative solutions.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to Manager - Sales AI
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
1. Assist with the implementation of all activities related to the Sales AI Chat/Text/Voice bots.
2. Responsible for the daily maintenance, updates, and quality assurance of the Sales AI Chat/Text/Voice bots.
3. Aid in the production of AI Bot program performance metrics including but not limited to, guest card creation totals, lead to tour conversion ratio, lead to lease conversion ratio and cancel/denial percentage.
4. Support the portfolio in using Sales AI to achieve their monthly budgeted occupancy and leasing goals as outlined in the weekly generated goals report.
5. Communicate timelines, information needed, and updates with company stakeholders.
6. Work with Marketing and the LeaseHawk development team to create more robust system API’s that will pass knowledge base updates to the bot.
7. Support the strategic direction with key focus on properties struggling with occupancy, rent growth goals and/or lead management challenges.
8. Meet with the LeaseHawk development team and Marketing on weekly basis and work to develop new bot strategies, find efficiencies, and plan for future innovation.
9. Triage the Sales AI voicemail/call routing system and IVR’s including various voicemails to the correct support team.
10. Partner with the Corporate IT Group and Marketing to promote improvements made in the customer acquisition experience.
11. Support and contribute to a culture of cross-collaboration and provide exemplary customer service to vendors, corporate partners, prospective renters, residents, and the on-site teams.
12. Act as a back-up for the Centralized Teams as needed. Cross train to provide seamless support.
13. Identify strategic opportunities for department growth and innovation.
14. Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues. Knowledge of basic office practices and procedures.
- Meticulous organizational skills required. A self-starter and team player, with excellent follow through. Must be nimble, learn quickly, and be capable of clearly conveying the value proposition in leasing. Must display a keen ability to balance the needs of internal and external customers. People-oriented; capable of relating to and communicating with diverse personalities. Bring an entrepreneurial, ‘can-do’ attitude to the table daily.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for selling and promoting apartment properties. Must know and follow the Fair Housing laws. Demonstrated knowledge and familiarity with community and rental property operations. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to travel domestically to Company properties, as Management dictates. Capable of flexibility in office space including mobile office tools such as: a laptop computer, a tablet, and a mobile phone. Ability to complete and apply all the provided training.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Capable of establishing priorities and coordinating work activities. A multitasker, who performs best in a deadline-sensitive environment. Ability to interpret data, identify and resolve technical issues and make predictions.
- Must demonstrate excellent reading comprehension and written composition skills. Proven exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Polished interpersonal skills. Ability to work in an autonomous, self-directed environment. Ability to work in conjunction with Company managers, prospective residents, residents, and associates, to develop strategies, explain processes and convey ideas to others.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Knowledge of computer systems, and software. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the internet and internet searches. Must be skilled in word processing, drafting correspondence, and memoranda. Attention to details, and proficiency with MS Office software applications required such as Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching. Occasionally lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity enough to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Occasional evening or weekend work. Occasional travel in the United States to UDR communities or offices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. Minimum of two years’ demonstrated sales experience is required.
3. Working knowledge of AI chat bots and/or supporting administration experience is required.
4. Residential Property Management experience is preferred.
5. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license unless otherwise noted.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
• Medical Flexible Spending Account
• Dependent Care Spending Account
• Supplemental Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Cancer Insurance
• Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with company match
• $24.03/hr. (minimum) - $26.44/hr. (maximum), depends on experience
• Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and company performance