|Published||August 11, 2022|
|Location||Fort Mill, SC|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Artificial Intelligence Solutions Consultant to enable development and delivery of end-end AI solutions for all LOB's whilst providing an optimal platform experience (PX).
As part of our CoE, we invest in you and your career. In addition to Wells Fargo benefits you may be eligible for, you'll have access to elite training platforms like O'Reilly and DataCamp, where you can learn from industry leading experts, along with many other internal and external subject specific education opportunities. Our diverse data science team ranges from university professors and experienced practitioners to data scientists new to the industry, creating a full spectrum of thought leadership and solution design. You'll be part of a team where there is room to grow, learn, contribute and participate in work being done on world class distributed computing platforms with the latest AI ML framework, both Open Source and licensed , that ultimately supports our customers and company . The AI ML CoE also gives you the opportunity to share your passion for data science through peer education and contributing to programs designed to make the practice more approachable, including one for experienced professionals moving into data science roles.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team to identify, strategize and execute highly complex Artificial Intelligence initiatives that span a line of business
- Recommend business strategy and deliver Artificial Intelligence enabling solutions to solve business challenges
- Define and prioritize cases, obtain the required resources and ensure the solutions deliver the intended benefits
- Leverage Artificial Intelligence expertise to evaluate technological readiness and resources required to execute the proposed solutions
- Make decisions to drive the implementation of Artificial Intelligence initiatives and programs while serving multiple stakeholders
- Resolve issues which may arise during development or implementation
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for a given functional unit or lines of business
- Be the face of the customer and responsible for customer success providing platform services throughout MDLC
- Own the onboarding of data scientists and data engineers on the AI Platforms
- Lead the Data Ingestion activities for a given functional group or lines of business
- Help with purging, archiving and retention of data as necessary
- Facilitate the onboarding meetings
- Provide regular metrics around IX, PX and issues and resolutions
- Responsible for Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) and related topics
- Act as an advocate for data analysts data scientists and data engineers as and when needed
- Work with the AI Product operations team to ensure of the smooth running of models and analytics solutions
- Create custom lists, dashboards, and pages for the Implementation Team to provide accurate record management, efficient reporting, and prioritization
- Discuss platform needs with capabilities team to ensure the right suite of tools and processes are provisioned for LOB Data Scientists as wells as Citizen Data Scientists.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Artificial Intelligence Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Be customer focused with laser focus on business outcomes
- Experience in enabling implementation of AI and analytics solutions
- Ability to be proactive, responsive and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to influence and build relationships with all stakeholders, including lines of business, technology and external vendors
- Knowledge and understanding of big data, Datalake environments and different distribution systems such as HortonWorks and MapR
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI) industry trends and business applications
- Experience with cloud-based AI
- Experience with data governance ecosystems within Artificial Intelligence models
- Knowledge and understanding of Machine Learning and NLP
- Knowledge and understanding of product management
- Knowledge and understanding of model development life cycle
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Word, Visio)
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Experience in facilitating and delivering training and walkthrough sessions
- Ability to lead and operate collaboratively, execution focused, and results oriented
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.