|February 3, 2024
1st Edge is a growing business seeking top performers to join in our mission of developing Artificial Intelligence solutions for our Government customers. We offer technically advanced, challenging work in an employee-centered environment driven by the desire to contribute to a meaningful purpose. Our employees work closely with Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC), Missile Defense Agency (MDA), and Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC).
We believe in a balanced, quid pro quo relationship between the company and its employees, providing all benefits at no cost plus generous time off. This balanced culture allows employees to do their best work and contributes to our extraordinary success rate. From an excellent benefits package to job autonomy with challenging work, 1st Edge cultivates an innovative and collaborative environment with meaningful work.
Based on the requirements of our government contracts, you must be a U.S. Citizen and have or be able to obtain a secret security clearance. This position is on-site , located at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL.
We are looking for an AI Application Engineer to join our growing development team. In this role, you will work to build cutting edge technologies to include the design, development, and integration of AI/ML based software solutions.
- Participating in agile software development in a small, fast-paced group
- Duties include identification of applicable AI solutions, training, integration, and deployment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, or related field
Essential Job Skills Include
- Experience with agile and/or DevOps processes and tools
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Experience with python packages such as Numpy, Matplotlib, Tensorflow, and/or Pytorch
- Experience building and executing Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning experiments
- Experience with API development technologies such as Flask or .NET API
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Technical experience with software design, development, and implementation
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- US Citizenship required.