|Date Posted||September 18, 2021|
Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. (SPA) is a well-established and progressive defense contracting company in the DC Metro area. We are a professional services firm established in 1972 that has a long-standing reputation for unrivaled technical and analytical support to some of the top decision makers in the Federal Sector. We do state of the art work and have a cadre of outstanding professionals on our team.
SPA assists the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in developing leading edge technologies to counter WMD in support of CCMDs and transitioning these technologies to services and SOCOM. SPA provides expertise across the full range of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and high-yield explosives (CBRNE) WMD, Counter Improvised Threat and Countering Threat Network technologies to support understanding, detection, identification, characterization, denial, control, disabling, defeating, disposing, safeguarding the force, managing consequences, and test and evaluation in support of military and civilian operations.
RD-CXQ within the Defense Threat Reduction Agency provides capabilities to DoD/IC collaboration partners that can be integrated with WMD ontologies and pathways in order to augment CWMD analysts and planners by providing assistance for the forecasting of emerging WMD threats. These capabilities support structured WMD pathway and intent analysis, helping to create and maintain CWMD Reporting, Evidence & Knowledge repositories. #CJ #IN123
This role will 1) Improve situational awareness and decision-making for CWMD, CTN, and deterrence missions with the development of AI/ML/DS modeling and simulation, predictive analytics, and other capabilities, 2) Develop or adapt AI/ML/DS capabilities that reduce the time for or automate the identification of CWMD, CTN, and deterrence terms, objects, activities, or entities in data, 3) Develop or adapt AI/ML/DS capabilities that rapidly and efficiently deliver information to meet CCMD, other DoD or allied partner, and warfighter critical operational needs.
- Master's degree in Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field
- Subject Matter Expert in AI-enhanced Modeling & Simulation, high performance computing, and natural language processing
- Strong data analysis, management, and visualization skills
- Synthetic data generation for machine learning (e.g., supporting zero/one shot learning)
- DoD Top Secret level clearance with SCI eligibility, and the ability to maintain both
- Experience designing Chemical/Biological (CB) Experiments Accounting for AI/ML Requirements (standards for data capture, storage, metadata etc.)
- Expertise in Human/Computer Interfaces (i.e., Brain-Computer Interface, Neural-Computer Interfaces, and Human Machine teaming)