|February 9, 2024
Key job responsibilities
You will serve as the primary point-of-contact for one or more business teams, advising product leaders on a broad range of issues of first impression in data privacy, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and product development. You will provide input on business and strategy throughout product development and planning cycles, serving as a key member of the team that helps make our products and services better for our customers. And you’ll do all of this with support from and in collaboration with a dynamic, cross-functional global team of experienced lawyers at Amazon Legal.
No specific subject matter expertise is required for this ***** bring your willingness to learn, critical thinking and communication skills, great judgment and common sense as a customer..
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following **
Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of legal experience (with at least two years at a law firm) as an attorney
- Juris Doctor and membership in good standing in at least one state bar is required
- A mix of law firm and in-house experience is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate great judgment even in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Ability to build rapport with and earn trust of business partners
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit *
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $123,100/year in our lowest geographic market up to $229,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit **** Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Company- Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ***** A2535142