|Published||November 8, 2022|
Role: Azure Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Location: Weehawken, NJ Onsite Day 1 Hybrid 2 days per week
Contract long term
In your role as a Azure Artificial Intelligence Engineer you will build, manage, and deploy AI solutions that leverage Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Applied AI services and Natural Language processing for automating trade capture flows.
Your responsibilities include participating in all phases of AI solutions development-from requirements definition and design to development, deployment, maintenance, performance tuning, and monitoring. You will work with solution architects to translate their vision and with data scientists, data engineers to build complete end-to-end AI solutions. Our ideal candidate for this position has expertise in Python and should be able to use REST-based APIs and SDKs to build computer vision, natural language
processing, knowledge mining, and conversational AI solutions on Azure. You will be a key participant in an agile team creating solutions which automate key trade capture functions. Our ideal candidate is flexible, adaptive, prefers simplicity over complexity and self-motivated.
Your skills (Responsibilities)
- Expertise in implementing natural language processing solutions
- Expertise in implementing knowledge mining solutions
- Expertise in implementing conversational AI solutions
- Experience interfacing with SQL/NoSQL datastores which are a result from
batch and streaming data processing architectures.
- Preferred MS in computer science, computer engineering, software
- engineering or related field
- Previous experience as an Azure Artificial Intelligence Engineer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and optimizing natural language processing
- solutions for trade capture or voice to text operations.
- Expertise with creating performant REST API using Flask/FAST API.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured
- The ability to design and implement well written code
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to test the data from source to the presentation layer
- Ability to support/troubleshoot data pipelines
- Confident and concise communication skills, with the ability to drive
- alignment, collaboration, and efficiency within teams
- Python 3.8+ (expert)
- Flask/FAST API
- Gitlab pipelines
- Experience with Azure: Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, REST API,
- ARM Templates
- Experienced working with RAD/Agile development methodology for SDLC
- Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a
team, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding
environment fluent in English and have excellent oral communication skills.
- provided by Dice