|February 12, 2024
What do you get when you bring together a team of bright individuals and place them into an environment where work means making a difference in the lives of people across the globe?
You get Sciolex Corporation, a fast-growing defense contractor focused on providing the U.S. Government a level of service that surpasses the epitome of excellence. Our core services include systems engineering technical advice, technical support, and administrative assistance. From our humble beginning as a small Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business in Chantilly, VA, Sciolex Corporation is now the home for over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Over the past 15 years, Sciolex Corporation has constructed an environment that celebrates diversity and encourages a positive work/life balance, all while supporting government missions that our employees are proud to be a part of. When you work for Sciolex Corporation, you are working for a stable company that values you and is committed to ensuring you receive the utmost employee care.
- Working across multiple Directorates and Offices to identify and define future space capability needs
- Frequent interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, and mission partner stakeholders
- Analyzing and executing technical solutions in support of high value asset indications and warning, resiliency, defense, and cyber protection
- Identifying required system analysis for the definition, allocation, assessment, and prediction of system performance requirements and capabilities
- dentifying key architecture and system level trades
- Developing Concepts of Operations (CONOPS) for new capabilities and coordinating them across the affected organizations
- Developing enterprise, system, functional, performance, and interface requirements
- Manage the Request for Change (RFC) process as it relates to updating requirement baselines
- Developing project-level schedule content for analysis and assessment
- Preparing briefings for senior decision makers
Qualifications & Physical Requirements:
Bachelors degree in STEM (computer science, computer engineering, science, technical, engineering, math) or including specialization in an Al-related field of study, or related job experience, with at least 14 years of relevant experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- 11-18 years of experience
- Proven experience in planning / use / understanding of multiple types of AI (Reactive, Limited Memory, Theory of Mind, and Self-Aware)
- Significant experience working with data wrangling, and analyzing large and diverse datasets and expertise with at least one modern programming language such as Python, Java or Scala
- Proven skills related to machine learning and artificial intelligence to include assessment of model effectiveness, predictive analytics, explainability and bias
- Proven experience with one or more of the following: computational linguistics, computer vision, or natural language processing
- Experience with cloud-based environments such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience visualizing multi-dimensional data using tools such as Tableau, Kibana, neo4j, ggplot2, Plotly, matplotlib, or D3.js.
- Experience with databases technologies (e.g., PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Neo4j)
- Experience in the preparation of comprehensive written reports, presentations, and charts based on research, collection, and analysis of data
- Direct experience building machine learning solutions
- Strong desire to gain or apply experience in the application of machine learning, data mining, and statistical algorithms for development of autonomous systems and predictive models
- Proven experience with large acquisition systems engineering efforts, methods, and processes
- Proven experience in requirements development and definition activities to include stakeholder engagement and customer needs elicitation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced degree in STEM (computer science, computer engineering, science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline
- BA/BS Advanced Degree Desired
- Familiarity with popular machine learning software libraries (e.g. Tensorflow/Keras, PyTorch, OpenAI Gym) and current algorithms
- Broad background in Machine Learning technologies, including reinforcement learning, deep learning, computer vision and knowledge graphs
- Experience with business intelligence platforms such as Tableau, AWS QuickSight, Looker, or Qlik
- Hands-on experience with the development of AI-enhanced decision system prototypes
- Innovative, strong work ethic, able to think critically, and able to take initiative and work both independently and within a team
- Prior US military and/or IC customer experience
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.
NOTICE: Sciolex Corporation NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment, service fees, or banking information to Sciolex Corporation or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.