|Published||August 11, 2022|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Artificial Intelligence Solutions Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Interacting and coordinating with business experts to understand business flows and rules
- Partnering with business and technology partners to develop testing plans for each defined customer experience release-over-release
- Identifying test scenarios and translate them into executable UAT test scripts across testing phases
- Managing and maintaining processes and routines such as; defect management and deferrals via JIRA, ALM and other, release planning, test case management
- Coordinate testing resources including; UAT testers, testing tool access and test data provisioning
- Tracking and reporting of test execution and completion across all testing phases
Required Qualifications, US:
- 1-3 years of hands-on mobile software testing and/or software systems/application quality assurance experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, testing procedures, test scripts and expected results
- Advanced analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) disciplines such as Machine Learning and/or Natural Language Processing
- 1 - 3 years practical experience with software development life cycle (SDLC); all phases and types of testing.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience managing work via software development tools such as; JIRA, Rally and/or ALM
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to develop and execute business vision, strategies, and goals
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.