|Published||June 18, 2022|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Artificial Intelligence Solutions Consultant within its Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Center of Excellence. The AI Platform Services Consultant will enable development and delivery of end to end AI Solutions for all LOB's while providing an optimal platform experience (PX).
As part of our CoE, we invest in you and your career. In addition to Wells Fargo benefits you may be eligible for, you'll have access to elite training platforms like O'Reilly and DataCamp, where you can learn from industry leading experts, along with many other internal and external subject specific education opportunities. Our diverse data science team ranges from university professors and experienced practitioners to data scientists new to the industry, creating a full spectrum of thought leadership and solution design. You'll be part of a team where there is room to grow, learn, contribute and participate in work being done on world class distributed computing platforms with the latest AI ML framework, both Open Source and licensed , that ultimately supports our customers and company . The AI ML CoE also gives you the opportunity to share your passion for data science through peer education and contributing to programs designed to make the practice more approachable, including one for experienced professionals moving into data science roles.
In this role, you will:
- Manage end user onboarding and off boarding activities on all platforms
- Provide, streamline and automate data ingestion, data retention and archiving whilst adhering and complying to data governance policies and procedures
- Single Point of contact to remedy all platform issues for Data Scientists
- Help to streamline the current processes and move towards self service activities on the on premise and future cloud platforms
- Uphold effective and optimal Platform Experience (PX)
- Continuously measure and improve Platform Health
- Support the live AI models in production as well as those in training environments supporting business soft launch pilots. Monitor Business value realizations
In this role, you will also:
- Analyze cross functional teams in business and operations that require broad impact and act as key participate in evaluation
- Participate in business strategy to recommend and deliver artificial intelligence enabled solutions which solve business challenges
- Analyze cases that require resources and ensure the solution delivers the intended benefits
- Perform technological readiness, data availability, and resources required to execute to proposed solutions
- Present recommendations to drive implementation of initiatives and programs
- Provide key issues which may arise during development or implementation
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 2+ years of Artificial Intelligence Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 6 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, initiative management or project management
- Experience with design, implementation and governance with Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning Architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of big data (Hadoop) environment
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
- Strong Communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.