Artificial Intelligence Scientist
|Published||March 6, 2023|
Position Objective: Provide services as an Artificial Intelligence Scientist in support of the overall functions of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) within the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Research and follow the latest progress in new model architecture and self- and semi-supervised learning.
* Understand project requirements and formulate the problem.
* Design the data processing pipeline and develop effective implementation.
* Work with real-world data and analyze the results.
* Maintain and update the data repository for training and validation and monitor the experiments.
* Develop integration solution for imaging and biomedicine pipeline.
* Develop Gadgetron-based AI integration pipeline.
* Work with federal task lead on the presentation and publication of results in appropriate journals and at conferences.
* Ph.D. training in the field of artificial intelligence
* Proved track-record in the develop and training of AI models
* Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with non-technical and technical staff
* Detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
* Demonstrated skills with Pytorch framework for imaging and other applications
* Publications in the top AI journals and conferences
* Programing skills with Python or other languages
* This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GAP Solutions provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job, email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
GAP Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.