|November 25, 2023
Great Place to Work Certified and Fortune Top 50 Best Workplaces in Healthcare!
Skilled Wound Care is proud to be Certified by Great Place to Work for the 3rd year in a row. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Skilled Wound Care. This year, 95% of employees said it's a great place to work - 39% higher than the average U.S. company. To determine the Best Workplaces in Health Care in 2022, Fortune partnered with global people analytics firm Great Place to Work to analyze survey feedback representing more than 161,000 U.S. employees. Skilled Wound Care has been included in their Top 50 list of Best Small and Medium Workplaces in Health Care.
Skilled Wound Care, a leading national surgical physician group servicing nursing homes for wound care, is looking for an artificial intelligence programmer to join our team! As an artificial intelligence programmer, you will be expected to have a keen interest in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and staying current with the latest developments in a rapidly changing field. Your duties will include collecting and analyzing data sets to identify patterns and develop predictive algorithmic models.
- Design and develop AI models to achieve business objectives
- Convert AI/ML models into APIs that other developers can use
- Perform statistical analysis on big data sets
- Manage project infrastructure and the development of AI models and projects
- Work with other machine learning engineers, data engineers, and AI engineers to develop machine learning models
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must have 1 - 4 years of experience in AI development and implementation
- Knowledgeable in machine learning algorithms and data analytics
- MUST live in Texas
(Skilled Wound Care is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information).