|January 30, 2024
Artificial Intelligence Program Manager
Job Category: Business Development and Marketing
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI International, Inc. provides Expertise and Technology services to federal government customers in support of national security and government transformation. Selected as a "World's Most Admired Company" by Fortune and a "Top Workplace USA" by Energage, CACI is seeking an Artificial Intelligence Project Manager (AI PM) to join the Corporate Business Development Operations (BD Ops) organization. The AI PM acts as a strategic partner to all components of the BD Ops org including but not limited to the Business Development, Capture Management, and Proposal Operations teams. The BD AI PM will align with CACI's corporate strategy as implementation of AI across BD evolves. The AI PM will provide technical consultation and develop project-based initiatives as well.
In this exciting and developing role, you will report directly to the Executive Director of the Knowledge Management Organization (KMO.) You will serve as an AI Project Manager in the overall support and deployment of AI solutions across the BD lifecycle. This position offers flexibility and allows a mix of remote and in-office work at our headquarters located in Reston, VA.
The KMO within corporate Business Development Operations is a dynamic, cross-functional team of process improvement and organizational change agents. The KMO serves internal stakeholders -our business development, capture management, proposal operations, and business group professionals. We support their efforts and activities in the form of developing, creating, and maintaining internal tools and project management systems designed to promote enhanced information-sharing and collaboration across the CACI enterprise.
If you have a solutions-driven mindset with a passion for enhancing the business development experience and you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging yet rewarding environment, come innovate with us!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Develop and implement an AI Initiative Roadmap to define high-level goals and projects in collaboration with an AI Product Roadmap detailing the systems, tools and resources needed. These will then help drive the Release Roadmap for the timelines of each project and manage expectations.
- Develop a needs assessment coordinating across BD Ops gathering use cases and promote usage for Gen AI tools in areas like Price to Win & Competitive Intelligence, Knowledge Management, Training, Performance Improvement, Business Systems & Analytics, Solution Development, Proposal Writing, and several other functional areas.
- Guide project success and key deliverables by managing the AI budget, roadmaps, enterprise dependencies, and communications to stakeholders.
- Work with our BD Training team to develop and conduct 101 training to onboard BD users to new AI tools, systems, and/or resources.
- Coordinate with other functional support groups across the enterprise including IT and security to ensure secure usage; Procurement and Supply Chain to manage licenses, vendor relationships; and our Data Transformation team to ensure we integrate appropriate data.
- Align to and consult when needed on CACI's Corporate AI Use Guidelines, AI Governance and Risk, and AI Policies and Procedures.
- Work across the Corporate BD Operations organization and Sectors BD orgs to influence and make sound business decisions which support growth and performance.
- Facilitate implementation of enterprise initiatives and be part of various teams who are developing solutions to modernize and streamline AI and KMO technologies.
- Stay up to date with the latest AI technologies/offerings and inform leaders of comprehensive solutions for AI in their workspaces.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of business experience with at least 3 years of experience in a government contracting environment
- Strong understanding of government contracting rules and regulations and how they affect the BD Lifecycle.
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders.
- A background in computer science or a related field
- An understanding and experience in knowledge management, AI, machine learning and generative models
- Experience in researching, evaluating, and recommending generative AI tools that best align with the business needs.
- Experience monitoring performance of integrated AI tools, gathering feedback from users, and analyzing results from test cases.
- An understanding of the federal/DoD compliance and security regulations and standards
- Intellectual curiosity-a desire to look for creative solutions, stretch your own skill set, and find more efficient and effective ways of getting things done.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey complex issues in a clear and succinct manner, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated project planning and project management skills.
- Ability to interface with various levels of leadership: project managers, task and functional leaders, senior leadership.
- Must have demonstrated experience performing a full range of program and project management activities, including oral and written communications and formal programmatic documentation.
- Experience gathering requirements and holding technical exchange meetings.
- Experience providing status reporting on all activities and ability to conduct clear and concise stakeholder briefings.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- 3+ years' experience with budget management for AI integration projects.
- 3+ years' experience with reporting & analytics for AI tool performance and understanding user metrics.
- 3+ years' experience leading teams and driving initiatives to completion.
- A PMP or other project management certifications or formal training.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post, World's Top Female Friendly Companies and The Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes (2021 & 2022), as well as one of the nation's leading companies for Veteran hiring.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.