|Published||June 17, 2022|
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST's products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities, and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life.
STMicroelectronics has developed a clear and ambitious strategy to become a leader in Artificial Intelligence at the Edge. STM32Cube.AI is a solution that converts pre-trained neural networks into optimized code to run on an STM32 microcontroller. NanoEdge.AI Studio is an autoML solution that focuses on algorithms implemented for the STM32 family. We have an opportunity in our Schaumburg, IL or Burlington, MA office for an Artificial Intelligence Product Marketing Engineer.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Engineer to join the Artificial Intelligence team and lead the business expansion of our portfolio with a primary focus on NanoEdge AI.
- Define, plan and carry out the strategy necessary for maximizing sales of our AI solutions.
- Provide promotion of products, pricing and technical support to customers, sales & distributors.
- Use knowledge of the market and technical skills to identify new opportunities and propose the most appropriate solution (Demo, Demo license, SmartBlue, Sprint) to meet the customers needs.
- Collaborate with ST Applications Engineers & Division to address the deep technical concerns of the Customer.
- Follow-up on all open actions and issues to ensure they are closed in a timely manner.
- Deeply understand what solution is needed in the market place, identify gaps and clearly communicate them for future products (along with business outlook).
- Position will be based either in Schaumburg, Il or Burlington, MA based on where best candidate will reside
-Must have a strong technical background in which the candidate understands embedded design and ideally have written SW for microcontroller applications, experience in artificial Intelligence and machine learning as well as strong marketing experience with MCUs / MPUs.
-Strong communication & presentation skills.
-Previous experience in SW Application Marketing required
-Experience with Microcontroller or Sensor vendor appreciated