|Published||November 2, 2022|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Scientist
Join an Innovation Team for a global automotive company as their Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning Scientist. The position focuses on research and development of AI algorithms and systems to support socially aware cooperative systems in mixed-autonomy environments. The candidate will use human behavior modeling and social psychology to tackle challenging problems in multi-agent interaction and coordination and explainable and interpretable behavior prediction.
- Research and development of machine learning algorithms that enable interpretation and understanding of complex scenes to support decision-making of socially aware intelligent systems.
- Support creation of benchmark datasets for training and evaluation of algorithms, including experiment design, sensor calibration, managing data collection, creating data annotation guidelines, and managing annotation work with outside vendors.
- Design, development, and integration of software systems and architectures necessary to realize research prototypes.
- Develop and evaluate metrics to verify the reliability of proposed algorithms.
- Contribute to a portfolio of patents, academic publications, and prototypes to demonstrate research value.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field.
- Strong publication record, particularly in machine learning and intelligent cooperative systems.
- Strong familiarity with machine learning techniques used in mobility systems.
- Familiarity with scene modeling and interpretation using spatiotemporal graphs, scene graphs, graph convolution networks, or similar graphical modeling techniques.
- Experience in open-source Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Highly proficient in software engineering using C++ and Python.
- Preferred hands-on experience in handling multi-modal sensor data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including development and delivery of presentations, proposals, and technical documents.
Location: San Jose, CA (Hybrid schedule and relocation assistance is available for candidates out of the Bay Area in California.)
Abel Lara | OSIJOBS
- provided by Dice