Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer
|Published||March 2, 2023|
Why Join Rincon Research Corporation (RRC)?
At Rincon Research Corporation, our primary business is innovating, developing, and fielding digital signal processing (DSP) products and services for the United States Defense and Intelligence Communities in support of national security.
Rincon Research Corporation (RRC), an employee owned company, is seeking a talented, tenacious, results-driven individual with experience in developing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms. This is an opportunity to pioneer novel AI/ML approaches to interesting challenges in a multi-disciplinary R&D environment with likeminded, motivated engineering staff who are collectively responsible for creating innovative solutions in support of national security and defense.
Come join the team that is creating cutting edge signal processing, geolocation, and communication systems for the future!
What are the primary responsibilities in the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer position?
Under general supervision, this individual will work on small project teams to conceive, analyze, design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain Radio Frequency (RF) and Machine Vision systems. The right candidate will be expected to demonstrate creativity and disciplined work habits leading to solutions that are innovative and well justified.
What required background will make you successful?
* Bachelor's degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or other equivalent fields of discipline.
* Highly motivated to learn new ML/AI algorithms and to maintain familiarity with the latest advances in the field.
* Strong scientific reasoning ability.
* 5 or more years demonstrated experience with Statistical Machine Learning methods such as Bayesian Inference, Clustering, Regression, etc.
* 4 or more years of experience with Convolutional Neural Networks for object detection/classification for images.
* Proficiency with at least one high-level deep learning software library (TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, MXNet, etc.).
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
* US Citizenship Required.
* Master's or PhD in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or other equivalent fields of discipline.
* Familiarity with a broad range of AI/ML topics such as Deep Reinforcement Learning, Adversarial/Counter-Adversarial AI, Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), and Transformer models.
* Experience in scientific programming with C, C++, or similar language on UNIX/Linux.
* Digital Signal Processing (DSP) experience.
* Active TS/SCI clearance.
Where is the position located?
This position is located at our Tucson, AZ office.
What benefits does RRC offer?
* 100% employer-paid premiums for family medical and dental insurance, employee life insurance, short-term and long-term disability (STD & LTD)
* Flexible reimbursement spending accounts for medical expense and dependent care
* Immediate participation and vesting in the company's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401(k) Plan
* Employer contributions to RRC's ESOP
* Employer matching contributions to the company's 401( k) Plan
* Employer discretionary contributions to the company's 401(k) Plan
Compensation: Starts at $133k + benefits. Total compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
* Please note this range is specific to employees working in Colorado. Salary ranges for remote candidates working outside of Colorado can be subject to regionalized compensation based on their respective work location.
Rincon Research Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.