Artificial Intelligence Engineer
|Published||March 13, 2023|
|Location||Palmetto Bay, FL|
Cyberstrike is delighted to be partnered with a world-leading cloud security and video surveillance provider. Based in Southern Florida, our client is a rapidly expanding and well-funded start-up that provides state-of-the-art security and surveillance systems for critical infrastructure and facilities.
Due to a rapidly growing project pipeline, our client is seeking an Artificial Intelligence Engineer to join their exciting technical team. The successful applicant will be a key addition, responsible for developing, implementing, and deploying AI solutions into a wide variety of applications.
Are you looking for a role in AI with a dynamic start-up at the beginning of an incredible growth journey? Are you a team player with high EQ and a desire to be part of something special? If the answer is yes, this could be the role for you. Our client offers stock options, a great working environment, an incredible benefits package and basic salary of up to $140k.
Read on, and if your skills match the key responsibilities and requirements, get in touch and take your career an exciting new direction!
Applicants must be either US citizens or permanent residents. Also, those with backgrounds of working with AI in surveillance, telecommunications or utilities environments are particularly encouraged to apply.
• Conduct research and development of computer vision, image processing, machine learning, and other algorithms.
• Develop models and algorithms to enhance existing object detection solutions. • Implement artificial intelligence algorithms in hardware and software to perform functions such as object detection and recognition.
• Collaborate with full stack and edge engineers to design and integrate new features. • Create unit tests to ensure that each component of the software meets expected performance criteria.
• Produce documentation to support new software solutions processes, and enhancements.
• Troubleshoot and report issues with existing and upcoming software projects.
• Provide insights into how key issues impact product development.
• Proactively communicate feedback, updates, and status reports to the direct team and relevant cross-functional teams.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• A solid grasp of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
• A minimum of one (1) year of practical experience in the artificial intelligence field.
• A strong understanding of machine learning, image processing, and computer vision fundamentals and common implementations.
• Experience with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
• Knowledge of deploying machine learning models at the edge.
• Proficiency in data transformation and modeling.
• Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Python.
• Experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong communication and presentation abilities.