Artificial Intelligence Engineer
|Published||March 3, 2023|
KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for AI Engineer
- Location: Coppell TX
- Compensation: $110,000.00-$143,000.00 Annual Salary
- Hybrid Onsite
- No sponsorship
- No 3rd Parties
- API'S, C#, .NET, and AI Experience Wanted
AI Engineer - Hybrid
As our AI Engineer, you will support call center operations by building applications that help customers easily reach the departments they're looking for and by helping customer service agents quickly retrieve the data they need to help the customer. You'll do this through customer-facing natural language software and through agent-facing chatbots. You can work with both vendors and vice presidents and are comfortable working with a hybrid remote team split between California and Texas.
What You'll Do
- You'll be coding as part of a team in two-week sprints to move projects bringing our call centers into a more modern user experience while also fielding problems from operations and product owners as they pop up.
- You may be asked to represent the team in meetings with business units inside the company and with vendors.
- You will be part of an on-call roster for two weeks at a time every few months.
What You'll Need
- To thrive in this role, you must understand the importance of your work to the public image of the company and be motivated to learn new skills and processes to improve both your own work and that image.
- You have a background in Insurance or Call Centers with experience developing API's in .NET, preferably using C#.
- You're ready to show off your leadership skills and share your knowledge with a new team.
- Added reference to MuleSoft that is used to connect the API's they will develop between our client and our vendors
- You're able to develop and analyze reports to understand what is happening with the system or what has happened with the system.
- You have worked previously with an Agile team or understand these concepts. You expect to participate in daily standup meetings, you'll complete your projects or stories during our sprints, and you're ready to meet frequent deployment deadlines
* Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
* 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
* Tuition assistance
* PTO for community volunteer programs
* Wellness program
* Employee discounts
Specializing in professional and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT, Engineering, Creative, Scientific, Accounting and Finance professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies.
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.