Artificial Intelligence Architect
|Published||April 1, 2023|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
We are looking an Artificial Intelligence Architect. this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Selected candidates will be interacting with subject matter experts and other technical and/or functional experts, as well as end users, to comprehend and ensure all aspects of the technical and business requirements are delivered as intended.
- The ideal candidate must thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the following:
- Experience with various software development tools and other related methodologies
- Technical knowledge and experience in applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) platforms towards common industry workloads is preferable Experience with Artificial Intelligence techniques like Probabilistic Programming, Genetic Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning and adaptive systems is preferable Experience in at least one Machine Learning primary framework (including TensorFlow, PyTorch, and MXNet) is preferable
- Ability to solve complex business challenges using analytic algorithms and AI.
- Experience with design, build and deploy predictive and prescriptive models using statistical modeling, machine learning, and optimization.
- Deep understanding of mobile web app development and libraries and frameworks of development technologies.
- Architect AI software solution for Individual Acceleration Plans using student data from numerous sources to develop predictive and prescriptive models
- Uses the latest AI/ML tools to design, integrate and implement a mobile web app for individual learning plans for students.
- Participate in technical discussion, product demonstrations and provide guidance and AI subject matter expertise on compliance to business needs and technical requirements
- Interact with stakeholders to ensure design, integration, quality, and deployment expectations are being met,exceeded or non-compliance;
- Work closely with technical teams to ensure solutions are well-architected and can be successfully delivered.
- Coordinate and lead internal solution design review processes.
- Act as a technical liaison with third-party vendors to understand integration requirements and implement custom solutions.
- Learning and understanding of new and cutting-edge technologies for utilization within product development and lifecycles
- 5 years design/implementation/consulting experience with Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning tools
- 5 years of relevant experience in technology software delivery and/or project management or related consulting services
The US base range for this contract position is $70 - 80/hour. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training
- provided by Dice