|February 3, 2024
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) SPECIALIST
Job Title: Artificial Intelligence (AI) Specialist
Infinite Management Solutions, LLC is a woman and veteran owned business that focuses on delivering results by providing innovative solutions to challenge the status quo. We have over 75 years of combined experience and are dedicated to solving complex business problems. Our staff embody Professionalism, Integrity, and Excellence while achieving each customer's desired outcome. We consistently deliver high quality results on time and in the most cost-effective manner. Our focus on continuous improvement and growth keeps us ahead of competitors. We are professional problem solvers. We get to improve the world of our customers through helping them create effective, efficient, and repeatable processes.
Infinite Management Solutions (IMS), is looking for an experienced AI Specialist to improve various business outcomes and drive innovation. The AI Specialist will join a multidisciplinary team helping to shape our AI strategy and showcasing the potential for AI through early-stage solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies and make a real-world difference.
- Manage and direct processes and R&D (research and development) to meet the needs of our AI strategy
- Understand company and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help lead to solution
- Lead cross-functional teams in identifying and prioritizing key areas of a partner's business where AI solutions can drive significant business benefit
- Analyze and explain AI and machine learning (ML) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards
- Advise Program Manager and leadership on a broad range of technology, strategy, and policy issues associated with AI
- Work on functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures, in collaboration with an advanced team and program leadership
- Articulate and document the solutions architecture and lessons learned for each exploration and accelerated incubation
- Manage a team in conducting assessments of the AI and automation market and competitor landscape
- Serve as liaison between stakeholders and project teams, delivering feedback and enabling team members to make necessary changes in product performance or presentation
- Two or more years of experience in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solution
- Experience with ML, deep learning, TensorFlow, Python, NLP
- Experience in program leadership, governance, and change enablement
- Knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best-practice patterns
- Experience in REST API development, NoSQL database design, and RDBMS design and optimizations
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with innovation accelerators
- Experience with cloud environments
- Meets U.S. citizenship and work eligibility requirements for federal contractors
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DOD) Secret level clearance, if required
Infinite Management Solutions, LLC (IMS) provides best in class Business Solutions and Strategic Planning Services. Our team has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 50 years in the government and commercial industry. Today, our company provides Lean Six Sigma, Strategic Assessment, Executive Team Coaching, Continuous Process Improvement, Project Management, and Quality Assurance services to corporations, governments, and not-for-profits. IMS partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of staff-augmentation, program management, consulting, technology, systems engineering, and innovation. IMS's dedication to excellence and our commitment to customer satisfaction is priority. We believe in our vision wholeheartedly and set an example for outstanding customer service. IMS was established on the core strength of "Professionalism, Integrity, Excellence, Diversity, and Community".
Infinite Management Solutions, LLC is a veteran owned and 100% woman owned company and an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We encourage Veterans to join our team.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Employee may be required to stand and walk for several hours performing various job-related duties.
This position description reflects IMS'sassignment of essential functions; nothing in this job description restricts the Company's latitude to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm