|Published||June 1, 2023|
C1 Company Overview
ConvergeOne: 1 Contact, 1 Connection, 1 Choice
ConvergeOne is the foremost, single-source provider of advanced communications and data technology for business. That means if it's digital, we connect our customers to it -- from phone systems and hardware to computer networks, application development, managed solutions and more. And we're 100% passionate with designing, implementing, managing and supporting our customers' every need from end to end, so that they can focus on what they do best.
So, when it comes to joining a team of IT and communications technology pros who are empowered to do what they do best, your best choice -- your #1 choice -- is ConvergeOne.
Charged By Greatness video: https://youtu.be/oX-OVtcfDqU
Cary, NC 27518
Applications Developer, Artificial Intelligence
The Application Developer, Artificial Intelligence (AD-AI) will be paired with Application Development’s Principal Architect and receive guidance from the Director, Engineering in the development and programming of ConvergeOne software intellectual property (IP) related to applying the open-source Artificial intelligence/Natural Language Tool Kit to the Conversations solution. AI scope includes Intelligent Virtual Assistants and chat bots, and involves all levels of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML).
The AD-AI understands the requirements outlined by Architect and builds the technical designs, selects AI packages and tools, develops and test in the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment. The AD-AI will undertake coding of complex services and integrations, following the development sprints and daily standup meetings.
- Per the product roadmap(s) and continuous requirements definition: design, develop and integrate leading-edge AI technologies for C1 software products or new features for assigned GA products.
- Design and development of custom AI features for GA products.
- Working with Professional Services, implementation, cutover and support for new GA AI products, features and customizations.
- Working with the Customer Success Centers, provide Tier 3/4 Day2 services including troubleshooting, diagnosis and bug fixes for assigned AI products, features and customizations.
- Update and maintain AI technical documentation and code repositories.
- Participate in the support of the presales process for AI software products.
Additional Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Stay current on evolving programming languages and development methodologies.
- Stay current on evolving AI/NLP/ML methods and technologies.
- Stay current on evolving Customer Experience Management (CX) technologies, applications and platforms; this includes but is not limited to the cloud and customer-premise versions of Contact Center Infrastructure (CCI) platforms, enterprise applications, CX Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions.
ConvergeOne requires the following education and experience requirements for the position of Application Developer - Artificial Intelligence:
Master of Science degree in Mechanical; Industrial Engineering; Computer Science; or closely related field. Coursework in the following: Engineering Data Analysis; Data Computation Tools and Big Data Analysis; Data Mining and Analysis; Software Engineering; Statistics for Engineers; Problem Solving with Object Oriented Programming; Computer programming with the scope of AI technologies.
Demonstrated knowledge through coursework or experience in the following:
- Python, NodeJS, Natural Language Processing (NLP), WebHook Development.
- NLU/NLP software/platform like Dialogflow, TensorFlow and Artificial Intelligence concepts.
- RESTful APIs and other APIs for integrating C1 products with multiple vendors’ platforms.
- Ability to design, develop, test, and troubleshoot the solution for proofs of concepts on latest technologies.
- Artificial intelligence skills using frameworks such as NLTK, TensorFlow, Dialogflow, Scikit-learn, Keras, etc.
- Java Script programming skills using frameworks such as Node.js, AngularJS, etc.
- Technical understanding of building platforms based on a microservices architecture and deployment methods such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Big Data analytics platforms.
- Basic understanding of MS Office, including Visio, PowerPoint, Word and/or Excel.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues.
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment.
Certifications or coursework in Business Analytics; Deep Learning AI Convolutional Neural Networks; Deep Learning AI, Improving Deep Neural Networks; Deep Learning AI Neural Networks and Deep Learning; Deep Learning AI, Structuring Machine Learning Projects; IBM Data Analysis with Python; Visual Analytics with Tableau.
Hybrid work from office work from home in Wake County MSA.
ConvergeOne BENEFITS* 401(k) Plan (35% match per dollar up to 10%)* Health Coverage (BCBS of MN with National Network + Kaiser CA)* HSA + Employer Contribution* In-vitro Fertility (treatment coverage)* Dental* Vision* FSA Plans* Pre-tax Commuter Plans* Employer-paid Life Insurance* Employer-paid Short + Long Term Disability* Paid Parental Leave (4 weeks at 100%)* Employee Assistance Plan* Voluntary Life Insurance* Legal/ID Theft Plans* TeleHealth Options (Doctor on Demand)* Omada Health (healthy living solution)* ShareCare (fitness incentive of $20 - $40/month)* SmartShopper (cash reward for searching for low cost treatments)* Travel Assistance* Business Travel Accident Coverage* Pet Insurance* Accident Insurance* Critical Illness Insurance* Hospital Indemnity Insurance* Health Advocate* Volunteer Time OffWork EnvironmentAbility to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.Physical EnvironmentPhysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.Other Duties/ChangesThis job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by ConvergeOne.EEO StatementConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htmNotice of E-Verify Participationhttps://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf Right to Workhttps://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RightToWorkPoster%20Eng_Es.pdf
Overview (Text Only)
ConvergeOne, Inc. Cary, NC 27518 Applications Developer, Artificial Intelligence REQ The Application Developer, Artificial Intelligence (AD-AI) will be paired with Application Development’s Principal Architect and receive guidance from the Director, Engineering in the development and programming of ConvergeOne software intellectual property (IP) related to applying the open-source Artificial intelligence/Natural Language Tool Kit to the Conversations solution. AI scope includes Intelligent Virtual Assistants and chat bots, and involves all levels of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML). The AD-AI understands the requirements outlined by Architect and builds the technical designs, selects AI packages and tools, develops and test in the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment. The AD-AI will undertake coding of complex services and integrations, following the development sprints and daily standup meetings.