|Date Posted||October 23, 2021|
Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins.
The Data Enablement team supports the data-hungry, data-driven Interos culture by ensuring the democratization of data across all departments. We provide teams with a well-organized, documented data lake, fast data on-boarding, and provide business intelligence solutions, analytics, training, and data assistance to the entire organization.
As a part of the Data Enablement team, you will be a subject matter expert of all data available in the Interos Data Lake and will enable decision-making across the organization by providing reporting, analytics, and business intelligence solutions. You will work across departments to ensure our internal customers have access to the data they need, in the format they need it, to solve their business challenges in a data-driven way.
You’ll partner with Business Analysts, Methodologists, Data Scientists, Sales Engineers, and others to understand their goals and build out processes, datasets, and reporting, ultimately empowering through the democratization of data.
- Perform hands-on work with data analysis, data visualization, data validation and quality assurance.
- Create effective, scalable, and intuitive dashboard/reporting solutions to raise useful and actionable insights.
- Collaborate across the company with Business Analysts, Product teams, Engineers, and others to surface critical data analysis on both the data lake and the Interos platform.
- Ensure data integrity between all reports produced throughout the company.
- Support training & documentation programs to ensure users across the organization can effectively use and understand all published reports and analysis.
- Assist with training, technical advice, and enabling best practices across the company for business intelligence and analysis.
- 2-5 years of experience Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Business Analysis, or a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Intermediate experience in Tableau Desktop or Tableau Server, or Looker.
- Beginner or intermediate SQL knowledge and skills a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Have a demonstrated passion for data and working in data-driven organizations.
- Collaborative spirit and commitment to communicating well with colleagues in a remote environment as well as in-person.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.