|Date Posted||August 9, 2020|
Company is seeking a Vice President of AI to lead and grow the company's deep learning and computer vision teams through market entry and beyond. You will architect and implement the latest deep learning models/platforms, have access to very high-quality, labeled image data sets, and lead and build-out a dedicated team of engineers. The team believes in the rapid iteration of model exploration, model refinement, and model deployment. Company is seeking an experienced, hands-on leader familiar with state-of-the-art deep learning science to help our team deliver commercial solutions in the agricultural industry.
- Serve on the Company executive team to refine strategy, proactively identify and resolve critical technical challenges, and guide products into transformative market delivery.
- Own Company 's machine learning and machine vision technology road-map, AI model strategy, and data science infrastructure.
- Lead, mentor, and continue to build a remarkable team of AI and Vision engineers.
- Work in an AGILE environment to manage requirements, prioritize tasks and deliver technical milestones on schedule into Company commercial products.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in leading and growing technical teams and commercial products.
- Knowledge and experience of software development life cycle practices, including coding standards, code reviews, change control management, build processes and CI/CD, etc.
- Academic background in computer science, mathematics, or a closely-related field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Current technical knowledge of deep learning, machine learning, and data science. Preference for deep learning applied in machine vision or robotics fields. Working knowledge of deep learning platforms and Linux environments.
- Strong communication skills to convey complex technical topics to teammates within the organization.
- Positive attitude.