|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
COMPANY Systems’ Intelligence & Security Sector (I&S) is seeking a Vice President of Intelligence Strategy for its Intelligence Solutions (IS) Business Area. Reporting directly to the Vice President/General Manager, Intelligence Solutions, this executive leader will partner with their Business Area leadership team to drive the organization’s strategy aligned with the needs of the Intelligence Community. 2020 has led to accelerated changes within the community and systems integrators rapidly responding to changing demands. The pace of change within the community, existing providers and commercial entrants will continue for which this role will be central to aligning the focus of the Intelligence Solutions organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Lead Cross Organizational Strategic Initiatives for expansion in key markets, including:
- Open Source Intelligence Market
- Full Motion Video and Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance Market
- Next Generation Sensors & Geographic Expansion
- Secure Cloud & Secure Remote Access Delivery
• Continuously Assessment of Customer Mission/Strategy vs Internal Response
- Align Strategic Level of Customer to Investments and Pursuits
- Deliver Crosswalk of Agency Priorities to Intel Capability/Performance
• Competitive Market Analytics
- Lead business analysis of market indicators to drive strategic activities
- Engage and partner with our industry associations and alliances
• Cross Corporation Strategy Engagement for Intelligence Solutions
- Strategic – Participation in Councils and Working Groups
Partner – Lead engagement for Intelligence working throughout COMPANY Systems
- Tactical – Unify and Focus our Joint Capability Engagement Pathways
• Strategic Campaign Intel Solutions Engagement Lead
- Intelligence Solutions
- Shapes Future Focus
• Participate in key acquisitions representing customer perspective, strategic objectives during workshops and reviews.
• Participate as key member of leadership team in business, program and opportunity reviews
• Establish, build, and maintain customer relationships and assess competitor capabilities aligned to specific customers in intelligence community.
• Support creation and execution of multi-year business strategies
Intelligence Solutions (IS) is focused on the Intelligence Community (IC) offering comprehensive and integrated solutions leveraging our technology and analytics capabilities tuned to IC missions. Intelligence Solutions is focused on maintaining and growing our strong market positions in deployed mission analytics, cyber and information technology while continuing our accelerating transformation as a Digital Systems Integrator aligned with our customers mission needs. We are excited about continuing to add to our dynamic team with this Strategy leadership position. The position is located in McLean, Virginia, with the best candidate being well prepared to adapt to dynamic remote and virtual team collaboration as well as travel to customer locations for engagement.
COMPANY Systems, Plc is a global defense, security, and aerospace company with approximately 90,000 employees worldwide which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land, and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions, and customer support services. Intelligence Solutions operates within COMPANY Systems, Inc. Intelligence & Security Sector leading delivery of systems integration services to the Intelligence Community.
Required Skills and Education
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business-related discipline
• Minimum of 15 years of relevant Intelligence Community Experience
• Demonstrated leadership in large transformational programs as senior government or contractor lead
• Ability to identify, establish and use important customer relationships with senior level officials and program stakeholders within defense and intelligence community
• Significant experience with or knowledge of programmatic challenges and needs for systems integration in the following areas: Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, IT and Cloud Transformation, Cyber Security and Software Development.
• Experience developing strategy plans for an organization and either setting government strategy or aligning a large organization to the needs of customer’s strategy.
• Demonstrated proven leadership and operationalization from inception to fruition of a strategic campaign.
• Ability to develop, document, and execute a plan for achieving awards/growth
• Knowledge of key Government customer buying behaviors
• Knowledge of competitors and ability to model competitor behaviors in the market
• Experience in budget management
• Excellent writing, communication skills with experience presenting to senior executives and customers
• Proven experience with diverse teams, strong coaching and mentoring skills and ability to achieve results through others.
Preferred Skills and Education
• M.B.A. or similar Masters including advanced Military Education