|Location||Falls Church, VA|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
Job : Threat Intelligence Unit-II / Data Science Analyst
Location : Falls Church, VA (Remote till COVID)
Duration : 12+ months (Extendable)
- Support the mission of the Threat Intelligence Unit by serving as a Data Science Analyst and an Anti-Fraud subject matter technical expert, facilitating intelligence sharing both internal and external to CISO.
- Creating and editing/updating data scripts using R for use by TIU.
- Work closely with Threat Intelligence/Anti-Fraud Analysts to improve and streamline AI/ML processes to facilitate faster, more efficient, and more thorough analysis.
- Continuing the work with Data Scientists to implement artificial intelligence and machine learning scripts to counter fraudulent activity while also looking at Cyber Security applications. Other intelligence-related tasks as assigned.
- 5+ years data science analyst experience
- Coding skills and certifications (R & Python Required, others Desired)
Plus points (only desired):
- Knowledge of Anti-Fraud Intelligence is Strongly Desired
- Knowledge of Threat Intelligence Platforms is a Plus
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is a Plus
Strong working knowledge of:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysis and Reporting Cyber Defense Techniques Adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) Network Level Exploits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and team-oriented Remote work authorized as needed