|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Expert Systems Engineers assist in leading engineering teams in taking a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis to provide technical leadership for many of the customers’ highest priorities, including the Intelligence Community (IC) Advanced Campaign Cell (ACC), an Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)-chartered organization whose mission is to develop and apply innovative analytic and collection methods, technology, and tradecraft techniques to include model driven methodologies that integrate multiple disciplines in support of the community’s efforts against the hardest problems. The IC/ACC supports expectations as prescribed by the ODNI Augmenting Intelligence Using Machines (AIM) Initiative. This initiative demonstrates the art-of-possible via Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning approaches applied to selected contents, applies innovation to advanced Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and Object Based Productions (OBP) practices in context of human and machine-augmented capability.
- Assists the Government in directing efforts, projects and campaigns aligned to the IC ACC Framework leveraging the IC/ACC’s unique accesses and authorities to evolve collection, linked knowledge, and analysis tradecraft versus a focus on solving the hard intelligence problems using traditional methods.
- Assists with the planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations for a model driven framework.
- Advises the Government on proposed changes to the solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Assists the Government in the capture and translation of mission requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions using DOD and IC standards.
- Assist in leading Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Provides expert advice to the Government in the areas of relating vision, strategy, plans, needs, requirements, and process and capability developments.
- Master’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Expert level work experience as a Systems Engineer.
- Demonstrated experience in government or industry in relevant work areas such as: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Demonstrated experience in government or industry in relevant work areas such as: Enterprise Architectures with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG) for ODNI level consideration.
- Experience with the identification of technical issues and proactive communication of possible impacts.
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering processes.
- Experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Experience engineering solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience engineering solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).