|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2020|
• The candidate should be seasoned person having worked on AI Machine learning in various formats.
• Should be a leader in product mgmt
• First hand exp in designing with lead customer.
• It is a new initiative and hence the team is not that big.
• The candidate will be working & advising on overall strategy for this group.
• Key Skills – worked for AIML edge Inference.
• Designing & worked with some key cloud providers like MS helpful.
• Understand business aspects.
• More on product mgmt side okay to have more business side too but should have design cycle knowledge too.
• Titles to look up – One up or One down like Director or VP.
• Rates should match the skills and experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering and at least 20 years in high-tech datacenter product companies
- At least 7 years of experience in engineering / product management / business development and / or strategic sales of AI/ML products (SoC/ASIC/FPGA) to large scale cloud / datacenter / infrastructure companies
- At least 7 years of experience in engineering / product management / business development and / or strategic sales of AI/ML products specifically for Edge Inference Acceleration
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills Recognized as a leader in the datacenter space specifically for AI/ML products (SoC/ASIC/FPGA) Strong technology and business background in AI/ML products specifically for Edge Inference Acceleration Experience in product management, business development and / or strategic sales of AI/ML products specifically to key Cloud accounts. Self-starter, must be resourceful and able to effectively operate in a complex, fast-paced environment Leadership: Self-motivated and initiative oriented, with a strong ability to lead by influence He/she will be a clear, open, and effective communicator across all levels of the organization with the ability to effectively interface with the most senior levels of management internally and externally, as well as influence and educate key internal leaders on trends Ability to travel domestically and internationally
We are a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age and this is where you come in. You will be responsible for developing a comprehensive plan around the product, go-to-market and business model for our dedicated AI for Edge Inference Acceleration. Contribute and actively advise in developing and defining a comprehensive strategic growth plan for AI Edge Inference business Advise on the product / platform strategy by bringing the voice of the customer Identify internal gaps/risks, as well as opportunities for new growth, and build proposals for key strategies and execution initiatives Develop a detailed go-to-market and sales plan including competitive analysis, pricing strategy and customer acquisition plan Identify business opportunities and conduct scenario planning for key strategic accounts Help foster strategic ecosystem partnerships and help incubate new business opportunities Develop negotiating strategies and positions; examine risks and potentials; estimate partners' needs and goals. Act as a trusted advisor to key internal executives, cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to influence long term plans based on achievement of business and financial goals and milestones
azure,cloud,aws,artificial intelligence,AI,machine learning,MI,AIML,AI/ML,AI-ML