|Date Posted||June 5, 2020|
Duration: Direct Permanent
Compensation: up to $150K Permanent Salary
- Responsible for the overall state-of-the-art data platform and advanced analytical data architecture, which are fully aligned with business and data monetization strategy, leveraging advanced data techniques including artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science.
- Develop a strategy to improve the value of data, improve effectiveness of information stewardship, and streamline the flow of data within the organization and to customers.
- Accountable for partnering with Product Owners, Engineers and Architects to understand the details of Product enhancements and technical process initiatives.
- Create and maintain technical designs that align with our client’s overall technical principles and strategy.
- Mentor and guide engineers and other Architects on architectural designs and technology standards during construction.
- Determine overall data modeling standards, guidelines, best practices and approved modeling techniques.
- Lead overall data architecture and exert influence across all cross-functional teams including data engineering, business intelligence, data science and data integration teams.
- Lead the data design of solutions for large projects and programs, through expert knowledge, translating high-level business requirements into data models and appropriate metadata, test data and data standards.
- Drive the design of conceptual, logical and physical data models to support transactional and analytical systems.
- Lead and participate in the peer review and quality assurance of project architectural data artifact.
- Influence key architecture decisions and report implications to the architectural governance forums.
- Ensure all relevant project teams follow a common set of data principles and patterns.
- Utilize a standard set of technology frameworks and apply data architecture best practices that helps increase quality and agility.
- Provide thought leadership across the data community to ensure solutions are built in alignment with platform principles, design patterns and standards.
- Develop data architectures that are inherently secure, robust, resilient, scalable, and enable API-centric and microservices ecosystem.
- Define data infrastructure and deployment topology by working with peers across the technology organization to support continuous integration and deployment and DevOps processes.
- Identify the data assets that are deemed significant to the enterprise, as determined by the business impact, decision impact, risk mitigation or organizational impact of the information.
- Identify emerging data technologies and develop architectural roadmaps to modernize technology landscape and drive innovation.