|Location||Thousand Oaks, CA|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2020|
02/24/2020 to 02/23/2021
On-site M-F not open to remote workers
Ideal candidate- Looking for someone with Hands-on experience. Pre-dominantly looking for Spotfire Report Developers with industry experience and has implemented machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks. Industry experience.
To serve as Sr. Data Analyst within the Clinical Systems Analytical & Reporting (CSAR)-Analytics function. The position’s primary focus will be to advance analytical reporting and services across Global Development Operations and foster business process expertise to provide insightful, data correlations and data intelligence, which will drive forward decision-making and monitor expected performance.
Minimum 3 years in data analytics or related responsibilities. Basic Qualifications Master’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree & 2 years administrative and/or project management experience OR Associate’s degree & 6 years administrative and/or project management experience OR High school diploma / GED & 8 years administrative and/or project management experience
Max Rate Not to Exceed (If this differs from the job posting template):
Why is the Position Open?
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Machine Learning Techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Provide insights, business intelligence, and management analytic (leveraging Spotfire, R, Python, Tableau etc.) for effective decision making in alignment with Global Networks and Continuous Improvement strategies
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging clinical & operational data to drive business solutions.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize business stakeholder experiences, process, and other business outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• Prepare anticipated refreshed metric cycles, while analyzing data variances and trending to explain delta’s or deviations in partnership with business owner
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Streamline efficient and effective methods for business process automation
• Perform quality oversight including quality gate controls validating deployment releases
• Provide direct and routine timeline management while providing regular updates back to the requester(s).
• Responsible for other administrative tasks as necessary to complete or support projects
Employee Value Proposition: