|Date Posted||March 28, 2020|
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
This position will be an innovation champion, building and shaping a superior payment and member experience capability within our Clients and PSCU. Incumbent will develop and drive corporate strategy to lead assessments of new product ideas, develop business cases and lead prototype creation to reach formal business recommendation on new opportunities geared at enhancing service and member experience. Incumbent will drive vision, thought leadership and market research on how to best reach consumers through robust and ever changing financial services industry, develop and recommend components of a multi-year corporate strategy, plans and road maps for PSCU and our Clients. Incumbent will develop a culture of education and understand for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and PSCU solutions, and will engage industry to advance PSCU and be a forward thinker in this area. Incumbent will monitor and where feasible, guide the industry with solutions and frameworks to promote proposed regulations from a product or industry perspective. Incumbent will evangelize AI products within and outside PSCU, incorporating trends from a product and human capital perspective so that as AI evolves, PSCU evolves through talent re-skilling. Incumbent will consult with Credit Unions and industry players to leverage both existing and new PSCU solutions to drive revenue for both PSCU and Credit Unions. Incumbent will establish key industry contacts, drive discussions, educate key PSCU stakeholders on strategies and initiatives that are in alignment with PSCU strategies.
- Lead holistic AI short and long-term product strategy to conceptualize and develop new products, or solutions incorporating machine learning, AI and cognitive computing into PSCU’s suite of products
- Develop and deliver strategy through collaboration with senior management, product teams, internal support teams, marketing, sales, account executives, and finance
- Serve in advisory role on client engagements, advising both account leads (internal) and clients (external); Drive high level discussions on the role of payments within the total solution ecosystem
- Engage with early adopter credit unions through innovation program opportunities; learn best practices, design feedback opportunities
- Monitor and where appropriate engage with other consultants to ensure PSCU meets and exceeds compliance related activities as the industry evolves with regulatory activities related to AI solutions.
- Guide clients and PSCU teams in defining their member experience vision; Support execution with PSCU tools and solutions; Contribute to the analytical strategy and defining consumer/customer requirements to drive partner/stakeholder execution
- Create a vision for PSCU that incorporates an AI strategy around a holistic product analytics solution ensuring solutions incorporate foundational analytics and metrics to support the products operating in a multi-channel environment.
- Collaborate with other digital product managers, UX designers, technology, data scientists and business stakeholders to shape the direction for our future state.
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize customer experiences through data and technology-driven capabilities including knowledge bases and other solutions that can be driven based on AI information.
- Research/gather information on business needs and industry analysis in order to identify key business challenges and opportunities; Identify potential solutions through consumer driven “problem solving” approach, gathering and analyzing market data, consumer intelligence, competitive information, and internal capability/capacity; direct efforts to quickly introduce new and emerging products/solutions and drive them from concept to delivery
- Through leadership involvement, manage the solutions roadmap balancing risk, reward, and future opportunities
- Provide analysis to justify and allocate funding against the most strategic AI-powered solutions
- Understand and communicate demographically, financial and technological market trends effecting solution offerings so market opportunities may be maximized and the negative effects of competitive activity may be minimized; manage new solution offerings appropriately around current market trends
- Develop collaborative relationships among all lines of business, to help ensure the team meets corporate strategies and delivery targets
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, opportunities along with value added insights to drive the business; Provide insight and direction for product management roadmap considerations
- Support customer requirements and new product design meetings; understand business processes and strategies and closely match technology solutions to those requirements
- Provide guidance and leadership over project teams involving internal members, as well as, outside vendors and consultants where appropriate
- Represent the company at conferences, trade shows, and industry events to promote knowledge and work related to AI and PSCU solutions in general
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in financial services card programs/processing product management, marketing or development with new technologies.
- At least five (5) years’ managing cross functional teams experience required.
- Experience with the credit union industry and core or account processing preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in building strategies and plans centered on consumer/customer needs. Understands the principles and practices of customer experience discipline and incorporates into product solutions.
- Must be a critical and strategic thinker, able to develop and communicate a compelling vision and direction for the team while aligning with the rest of the Company. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly experience understanding and interpreting financials (P&Ls, ROI analysis, volume and spending projections).
- An excellent communicator in both written and oral formats for a wide range of audiences. Strong writing skills and the ability to provide strong rationales for courses of action will be required.
- Exercise effective skills in working cross-functionally.
- This person should be pro-active, collaborative, creative, energetic and passionate about the potential of the opportunity.
- Incumbent should combine the ability to be strategic with the understanding that they will also be a "doer", responsible for projects being completed on time and on budget.
- Incumbent must be eager to try new things as required in this role.
Our corporate value statements represent PSCU's commitment to providing the highest quality service to our member-owners. By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the credit union industry.
- Service Excellence - Exceeding expectations in every interaction.
- Passion - Boundless enthusiasm to be THE best.
- Leadership - Engaging, influencing, and inspiring others to accomplish our mission.
- Trust - Keeping the promises you make to others, and to yourself.
- Innovation - The relentless pursuit of better ways.
PSCU is a drug and smoke free workplace
To learn more about opportunities and what it's like to work at PSCU follow us on our Facebook Careers page https://www.facebook.com/PSCUCareers