|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
Line of Service: Assurance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm. The AI Lab focuses on implementing solutions that impact efficiency and effectiveness of our technology functions. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery are key areas to drive value and continue to be recognized as the leading professional services firm. AI Lab is focused on identifying and prioritizing emerging technologies to get the most out of our investments.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Augmented Assurance team is responsible for augmented end-to-end audit with integration of structured and unstructured data into the Data and AI platforms with a focus on revenue & receivables.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
1 year(s) or 0 years with MS degree
Preferred Fields of Study:
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Operations Management/Research, Accounting & Technology
Additional Educational Preferences:
Master Degree or equivalent (including MBA) with specialization or experience in machine learning, machine reasoning, natural language processing, or data mining unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member through:
- Developing AI algorithms and solutions;
- Programming (especially python) to enable rapid prototyping and implementation of solutions;
- Demonstrating experience in accounting and auditing and ability to understand business context and integrate artificial intelligence and advanced analytics levers for solutions;
- Demonstrating ability to articulate and clearly communicate the solution scope, timeline and benefits with clients;
- Demonstrating experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases;
- Demonstrating ability to develop working relationships with all relevant parties, particularly at the senior management level;
- Demonstrating proven academic credentials with publications in journals and conferences; and,
- Demonstrating ability to work in a global collaborative team environment and proficient verbal and written English communication skills.
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or proven record of success in the following areas:
- Understanding machine learning/deep learning, knowledge representation and reasoning, natural language understanding and natural language generation in corporate or academic research environments;
- Understanding Artificial Intelligence: Natural language understanding, natural language generation, knowledge representation and reasoning, and deep learning;
- Understanding Cloud based open source and solution deployment: docker container, kubernetes, Postgres, neo4j, mongodb, Drools and DevOps methodology; and,
- Understanding UI/UX frameworks such as Django, Flask, or equivalent.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.