|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2020|
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company with 28 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job Title: Project Manager (Artificial Intelligence)
Duration: 12 month contract
Location: St. Louis, MO/Charlotte, NC/Des Moines, IA/Minneapolis, MN/Phoenix, AZ
Pay Rate: $60-$65/hour
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Johnnie Kaapuwai at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and Reference Job Order #: 156233 or Click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Project Manager (Artificial Intelligence) for a 12 Month Contract at one of our top Fortune 500 companies. This position requires that the selected candidate be located in St. Louis, MO/Charlotte, NC/Des Moines, IA/Minneapolis, MN/ Phoenix, AZ
- 10+ years Project Management experience.
- Expert knowledge of project management practices and concepts.
- Typically manages multiple projects across multiple Line of Businesss Managed projects over $2M Experience Foundation
- Experience creating a detailed Project Plan and managing the project from it throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Experience managing the project financials/budget, monthly forecasting and variance analysis Project Management experience defined as end-to-end management of a project delivering defined scope following a very structured policy and methodology
- Technical Skills of Interest (Not all candidates will have all/most of the skills)
- Domain aptitude and learning agility to effectively adapt across EIT Technology Portfolios System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) / Applications Financial Industry Lines of Business Community Bank Consumer Lending Wealth and Investment Management Wholesale Shared Services - Human Resources, Risk Management, Finance, Operations, Regulatory, Cyber Security, Vulnerabilities Infrastructure Telecommunications, Network, Distributed Systems/Platforms, Data Center Desktops Contact Centers Cloud Compute (.net) Platforms Mobility Platform Competencies
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Ability to clarify goals and drive ambiguous projects to completion
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a high intensity, fast paced, ever-changing environment with significant attention to details
- Stakeholder Partnership (Relationship Mgmt. with cross-functional teams, strong written and verbal communication with ability to communicate effectively at all levels, Influencing)
- Judgement (Decision making, analytic ability)
- Risk Management (Decision making, organizational awareness, understands risks vs. issues and able to develop risk responses and escalates appropriately)
- Team Leadership (Teamwork, leading, supervising, managing in a virtual environment)
- Ownership and Commitment (Achieving goals and objectives) Learning Agility (Learning and researching, adapting and responding
WE OFFER A REFERRAL INCENTIVE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and Business Services Corporation. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe.S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer