|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||July 25, 2020|
Major technology companies is seeking a software engineer to design, develop Deep Learning Applications. Contributes in planning of Deep Learning application development and deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates integration of software and deep learning applications with the overall computing environment. Responsible for documentation, testing, maintenance, and software updates. Communicates with domain experts, users, and management throughout the software development lifecycle.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine technical objectives for deep learning requirements and specifications
- Development and implementation of Deep Learning software solutions including language, coding, platform, resource requirements, testing, and documentation
- Analyze and Research new Artificial Intelligence (AI) trends and solutions
- Data gathering, analysis, and preparation, for the purposes of training and optimization of models for various use cases
- Research state of the art supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning approaches to Object Detection, Natural Language Processing and novel environments.
- Plan for future Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications based on new developments in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) community/industry
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
Job Qualifications :
- Must have a detailed and extensive expertise of software development concepts, principles, and theory and demonstrate extensive expertise and application of programming and analysis concepts.
- Must possess the ability to organize, plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate workloads to meet established deadlines or milestones with some experience in project leadership.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately throughout an evolving environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with other departments, customers, government representatives, and/or professionals; the capability of representing the organization as a prime technical contact and the ability to provide leadership and guidance to less experienced professionals.
- Must be customer focused, able to work on a self-initiated basis or in a team environment and, able to work extended hours and travel as required.
- Experience in Neural Networks/Deep Learning.
- Experience with Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks.
- Experience with at least one of the frameworks: Tensorflow/Caffe/PyTorch/MXNet.
- Understanding in holistic problem solving ( identify problem, come up with a plan, gathering data, implement and train model, tuning, evaluate solution, optimize models).
- Understanding of the state of the art machine and deep learning algorithms, techniques, and best practices.
- Preferred Experience with Object Recognition and Natural Language Processing.
- Preferred knowledge of Transfer and Reinforcement Learning.
- Strong Python and C/C++ skills.
- Ability to find solutions in academic papers and translate the solution into software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong background in Statistics and linear algebra.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity employer
This job is located in San Diego - Must be able to relo to San Diego to be qualified