|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2020|
· Working in an innovative team, mostly within the domain of Machine/Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Computing:
· Experiment/design/develop solutions using new/emerging technologies.
· Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic projects
· Architect, implement, and/or validate integrations with 3rd party applications.
· Help implement and deploy key projects and products
· 5-8 years of professional experience
· Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering).?
· Programming experience in one or more application or systems languages: Haskell, Scala, C/C++, Java, Python, R etc.
· Background in functional programming, preferably Haskell or Scala. Closure, F#, Ocaml, Erlang, Clojure/Lisp/Scheme are also acceptable.
· Distributed Systems Design experience, including understanding of distributed systems concepts and principles.
· Strong understanding of Relational Database concepts, including performance optimization.
· Open minded and willing to learn new languages/methodologies/concepts.
· Experience working with business partners and engineers to gather, understand, and bridge definitions and requirements.
· Commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
· Innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for one's work.
· Enormous sense of ownership.