|Location||Oakbrook Terrace, IL|
|Date Posted||May 6, 2020|
The Joint Commission (TJC) is an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies more than 22,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States, including hospitals and health care organizations. We are the leaders in standards setting, accrediting, and performance measurement in health care.
The Joint Commission’s affiliates include The Center for Transforming Healthcare (CTH), Joint Commission Resources (JCR) and Joint Commission International (JCI). As a Global organization we provide our customers with an end-to-end solution on custom applications. As well as provide technical solutions, members of the IT department can look forward to working on innovative projects that allow them to learn and grow within the organization. Our team culture is collaborative and will provide you a career path that will allow you to have a very long and prosperous future.
Machine Learning Architect / Engineering Lead
TJC Enterprise IT is a strategic technology and innovation partner to all TJC businesses. We value innovative thinking and self-disruption. We are facilitating Digital disruption as a top-of-mind issue for TJC businesses. As a part of this, we look to new digital business models leveraging Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning and its applications.
With earlier initiatives to generate awareness about Machine Learning, a new initiative being launched will implement a solution to deliver significant efficiencies in mission-critical business processes. This presents an exciting opportunity for a Machine Learning Engineering Leader to provide expertise, evangelize new possibilities, design and engineer Machine Learning solutions and lead maturing of this capability across the enterprise.
- Develop and communicate predictive and prescriptive insights / algorithms.
- Develops and programs integrated software algorithms to structure, analyze and leverage data in product and systems applications in both structured and unstructured data environments using machine learning and statistical modeling techniques such as decision trees, logistic regression, Bayesian analysis and others to develop and evaluate algorithms.
- Applies deep learning technologies to give computers the capability to visualize, learn and respond to complex situations.
- Adapts machine learning to areas such as virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, robotics and other products that allow users to have an interactive experience.
- Completes programming and implements efficiencies, performs testing and debugging. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Can work with large scale computing frameworks, data analysis systems and modeling environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s or Advanced Degree in relevant field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.) or comparable experience.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of experience building analytics in Python and Machine Learning
- Sound understanding of OOP principles
- 5+ Experience with SQL databases
- Experience developing predictive models
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Kera’s
- Analyzing the machine learning algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Verifying data quality, and / or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
- Defining and creating data augmentation pipelines
- Defining data augmentation pipelines and training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Technology platform (C#, API, Azure)