|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
Junior Machine Learning Engineer
We are hiring a talented Junior Machine Learning Engineer who enjoys finding solutions to challenging problems, owning solutions from conception to implementation, and learning the latest advances in Artificial Intelligence.
Responsibilities of the Junior Machine Learning Engineer:
- As the Junior Machine Learning Engineer you are responsible for working on high-tech products and services to deliver solutions that use Machine Learning.
- Apply your Artificial Intelligence (AI) expertise of Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLF), Computer Vision, and/or Mathematical Optimization.
- Apply your knowledge of Deep Learning architectures and models including Residual Networks, RNN/CNN, Transformer, and/or Transfer Learning in a production environment
- Create statistical learning algorithms.
Skills of the Senior Machine Learning Engineer:
- 3 years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer with hands-on experience delivering Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and other Artificial Intelligence Solutions.
- Exceptional Mathematical skills with expertise in algorithms.
- Experience with Object Oriented statically typed languages like C/C++/Python.
- Fluency in Machine Learning tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with Linux, Unix, AIX, and Windows operating systems
- Excellent communication, documentation, and relationship-building skills.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 71932 when responding to this ad.