|Date Posted||May 12, 2020|
Client is looking for an innovative and creative Global Team member for the Client's User Experience Innovation group in the discovery and redesign of digital capability.
- Understand Natural Language Processing and AI learning systems.
- Database structures (e.g. SQL, NoSQL).
- Collaborate with product managers, business owners and Service Desk Reps.
- Assist with development of business analytics and processes.
- Discovery, build & design of new digital capability including conversational UI's and AI.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop and confidently deliver polished presentations.
- Minimum of Associates Degree with STEM disciplines and Business background preferred.
- Strong logic and analytical skills.
- Professional writing experience.
- Experience or knowledge of artificial intelligence, speech recognition technologies, or machine learning.
- Experience with speech recognition and CLP/NLU/NLG systems a plus.
- Understanding of Speech/Voice User Interface/Natural Language Voice User Interface design a plus.
- Speech recognition software and/or telephony experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a global environment.
- Understanding of Record tracking tools (e.g. Service Now) a plus.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-00785
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE