|Location||New Brunswick, NJ|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an IT Lead, Data Analytics and Integration, to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Do you seek big, complex, ambiguous problems? Are you passionate about connecting data, applications, employees, ecosystems, analytics and AI to deliver state-of-the-art people experience? Would you like to make a meaningful and tangible impact on the experience, effectiveness, and efficiency of your colleagues through innovative technology solutions? Do you want to be a part of a 133-year-old startup?
The IT Lead, Data Analytics and Integration who will work at the intersection of business & technology to implement data strategies and technology solutions to deliver expected business outcomes.
This role is part of Corporate Business Technology organization. We provide platforms, products, solutions and support to all Corporate JNJ functions such as Global Finance, Procurement, HR, Global Services, Health Care Compliance & Privacy, Legal, Facilities and other.
We are looking for a candidate who will partner with the business users and technology teams to connect relevant enterprise and external data sources and will apply innovative technologies to reveal insights.
- Working with business and technology partners to identify business priorities and product needs.
- Conducting experiments with limited sized audiences or data samples to understand potential positive impact and value.
- Evolving experiments to full production implementations using data lakes and data warehousing platforms, Master & Reference data management tools, Data Quality and Metadata Management tools, analytical tools and artificial intelligence.
- Leading teams to support Data Analytics and integration that enable many J&J applications to subscribe data.
- Ensuring IT Operations support to HR Data Solutions are adequate and monitor performance metrics for optimal support.
- Supervise day-to-day execution and delivery from start to completion involving deadlines, achievement and processes; engaging necessary and appropriate resources across product lines and shared services per solution blueprint and align IT capacity with top business priorities.
- Executing the plan and determining priorities for building the data and analytics capabilities and scaling the experiments to production implementation.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; a field in Computer Science, Math, or other quantitative field is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of Information Technology experience is required.
- Experience implementing data solutions using Alteryx, Cloudera, Teradata, AWS, Azure, Python, Tableau, WebMethods, informatica ETL, Streamsets and similar technologies is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience working with large scale data and advance analytics initiatives, including data discovery, business intelligence, data quality management, metadata management, master data management and related disciplines is required.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases, data warehouses, operational data stores, in-memory databases, SQL and noSQL technologies and concepts is required.
- Experience in all phases of an established SDLC and/or AGILE methodologies is required.
- Experience applying concepts of Agile solutioning to rapidly deliver value through user design, prototyping, Minimal Viable Product & continuous improvement is required.
- Experience leading a technical team across business and technical areas is required.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with data warehouse using Cloud platforms is required.
- Technical scope of knowledge includes a broad understanding of solutions including machine learning, artificial intelligence & data science is preferred.
- Technical skills range from experience with core analytics tools like Qlik, Tableau, Informatica & Alteryx to cloud computing platforms like Teradata, Cloudera, AWS, Azure, and data platforms such as Informatica, WebMethods, Apigee is preferred.
- Demonstrated strength in examining issues, crafting strategy & influencing effectively across the organization, driving people, process & technology change is preferred.
- Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment & influence adoption of new thinking is preferred.
- Solid understanding of change management principles and performance evaluation processes is preferred.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)