|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Signature Consultant is seeking an Intelligence Automation Manager for an opportunity with a client located in New York, NY.
Would you like to be a part of Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence for the world's largest Fintech; where the COE is responsible for forming a centralized team and a global strategy to transform the enterprise using Automation levers. We are an internal consulting team sponsored by the companies C-Level to establish capabilities in intelligent automation and artificial intelligence, build an AI platform and lead global transformation programs with AI and Automation as a key lever.
- Lead the solution design for automation including robotic process automation workflow automation, process mining, natural language processing, Virtual Agent, Intelligent Character Recognition, etc.
- Act as a thought partner in the selection, configuration and implementation of automated solutions as well as establish best practices to ensure high quality and efficient business transformation leveraging IA technologies
- Partner closely with Automation Leaders/ CIOs in building compressive automation solutions
- You will have a seamless blend of understanding operations excellence, technical know-how, communication and consulting skills
- High degree of expertise in latest tools in automation, intelligent automation and foundational knowledge of Data Analytics, and machine learning
- Leading Transformation Programs as an IA Expert: Working closely with BU presidents and Functional Heads of the company in developing the future vision and transformational solutions for their operations and products.
- Expected to be a strategic problem solver and managing a team of IA experts
- Deployment strategy for Automation Toolkit: Defining the strategy (methodology, best practices) to effectively deploy new automation tools in the company
- Work with internal stakeholders to initiate deployment plans
- Masters/Advanced degree in business, operations, and/or technology
- Advanced knowledge of intelligent automation and cognitive platforms in virtual agents, Workflow Automation, ICR/OCR , ETL tools etc.
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills with experience at top Strategy consulting firms such as McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Strategy& or similar management consulting firms.
- Strong blend of Business Operations and Technology design and implementation experience with specific focus on building robust Intelligent Automation solutions across the value chain
- 12+ years of total work experience with 5+ years experience in being part of or leading IA or AI led transformations (as part of the internal team or while working at a strategy consulting firm) at top Financial Services, Fintech or Digital companies or a leadership role at a start-up
- Very strong executive presence and ability to simply complex concepts for consumption by non-technical executives. First hand experience in presenting to senior leadership is required to succeed in the role.
- Proven comfort and an intellectual curiosity to keep pace with technological advancements and tools in intelligent Automation and artificial intelligence
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at al levels
- Knowledge of industry trends, development and availability of new technologies and tools
- Knowledge in architecting/operating solutions and security frameworks built on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 888.838.1020.