|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
Analysts is searching for strong candidates for an AI/ML Infrastructure Lead for our direct client in St. Louis, MO. This is a long term, ongoing contract opportunity - highly prefer local candidates or candidates who are willing to relocate to St. Louis for this role. Will consider remote for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to leverage this experience to create and lead a team responsible for designing, building and running a global AI/ML infrastructure platform. In this role, the AI/ML Infrastructure Lead will define infrastructure development strategies, own the platform technical roadmap and work closely with leaders of pet data acquisition, data science and AI-UX teams to deliver advanced solutions that transform lives.
The AI/ML Infrastructure Lead will be part of the client's Global Digital Solutions, working closely with a team of data scientists to develop a long-term strategy, platform, and release process for a new and innovative AI-driven project to improve the health and long-term happiness of pets. This role is a key member of the dynamic new digital product development group's leadership team responsible for client's global expansion in "smart" and connected-pet product development. This position is responsible to plan, execute and deliver all infrastructure and software development processes, workflows and tools enabling the groups development, testing and deployment of all digital, AI and pet-expert algorithm product requirements.
- Lead development of the infrastructure required to support development of client's connected-pet AI products and services.
- Work closely with product teams to improve and support their development and release processes. This will include developing and maintaining in-house tools and scripts to support the product development team's needs.
- Scoping and defining strategies for robust data collection at scale, contributing to data labeling and annotation efforts and effectiveness in accelerating high quality data science deliverables.
- Engaging in strategic discussions to identify problems while measuring and improving the quality of workflows.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve tooling and implementation of scalable solutions.
- Design continuous delivery pipelines for scalable, distributed solutions on the cloud.
- Possess a clear grasp of the fundamentals of microservices, containers and their orchestration
- Knowledgeable of requirements to operate and monitor cloud deployments
- Experienced in implementing data warehouse and analytics solutions
- Working knowledge and experience in use of Big Data Platforms
- Good understanding of IaC tooling (e.g. Terraform)
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Application CICD implementations using (for example) GitHub, Jenkins and Nexus
- Competent in one of more scripting languages
- Ideally, possesses:
- Knowledge of BASH, NodeJS, Python, Java or .NET
- DevOps and Agile Methodologies
- Certified Data Engineer in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Certified Cloud Architect in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Deep understanding of networking technologies including DNS, HTTP/HTTPS
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Knowledge):
- 5 years' experience successfully delivering infrastructure platform services to internal and/or external customers.
- Demonstrated influence on product/technical direction through customer advocacy.
- Driven projects from inception to production.
- In-depth experience building solutions using public cloud services (AWS, Azure, Firebase, etc)
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly.
- Demonstrated experience working with agile teams to develop, deploy and enhance high-performing data science deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or related fields.