|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric USA, Inc. is a leading provider of global, end-to-end AC and DC-based back-up power products and services, which include surge suppressors, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), power conditioning equipment, power management software, and DC power systems as well as precision cooling equipment, and professional and consulting services for Nonstop Networking.
We have the following position available in Andover, MA:
Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Architect
AI is an emerging technology, which means nobody really knows what's going to happen next. AI Enterprise Architect would help others see through the haze and create a vision of the future by working with leadership to identify opportunities and navigate potential hazards.
- Definition, implementation, and execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Update and maintenance of the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts within business units and information system programs to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives, etc., being considered and/or implemented.
- Architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues.
- Ongoing publicity and communication of the Enterprise Architecture both within the information community, and the business units.
- Ongoing research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential use within the Enterprise.
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the development or coordination of the following deliverables:
- Developing the Enterprise Architecture for effective application of different types of AI – Process Automation, Cognitive engagement and Advanced Analytics- for business growth and effectiveness.
- Develop an enterprise wide technical strategy to effectively adopt technologies related to RPA, RDA, Process discovery and mining, Natural Language understanding, Chatbots, Smart digital assistants, Machine learning and Deep Neural.
- Develop the overall architecture to deliver applied AI as platform as a services to different kind of user personas- Developers, Data Scientists and Data engineers.
- Establish a scalable and robust platform architecture that is resilient and provides business continuity.
- Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities locally and globally
- Developing and coordinating Architecture Plans
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
- Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies