|Date Posted||May 3, 2020|
Experis' client is currently seeking a Digital Transformation Project Manager for a contract assignment that will start out remote / work from home and then be on-site in Weehawken, NJ.
Due to client rules, all applicants must be able to work on Experis' W2 directly; we are unable to work with 3rd parties.
Looking for a Project Manager who can lead digital transformation projects specific to Advanced Analytics.
Are you passionate about new technologies like: Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Automation, Advanced Analytics, Blockchain?
- At least 3 years of consulting experience with a prominent or boutique consulting firm, maintaining a focus on project management in the area of digital transformation and new technologies - specific to Advanced Analytics.
- Excellent university education - Masters degree a plus.
- Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills.
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
- A strong written and verbal communicator, able to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to stakeholders.
- Knowledge and hands on working experience in one or more of the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Automation, Blockchain.
- Experience in any of these tools is a plus: Alteryx, DataIKU, Tableau, DataRobot, Workfusion, re:infer, Teneo, Amelia, Python.
Looking for someone like this to:
- Lead, consult and implement digital transformation initiatives across all business functions considering the latest technological trends, specific to Advanced Analytics (emerging technologies transformations to possible follow in the future).
- Partner with senior management to build awareness, asses opportunities for new technologies and maximize value/impact of the function.
- Build trust and strong working relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Push forward the capabilities and performance of the team to strengthen and expand the service offering of the unit which align with the business needs for today and the future.
Client's practice teams help client business functions implement their digital strategy and accomplish their ambitions in the areas of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics , Cognitive Automation and Blockchain.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)