|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Date Posted||May 21, 2020|
Seeking a TDNA/Reporter in Colorado Springs, CO. Analysts will conduct Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and technical analysis in support of customer requirements. Produce analytical and technical reports in response to Requests for Information and Priority Intelligence Requirements in support of target development. Utilize Python/programming language to enhance and streamline workflows.
- Active TS/SCI
- 6+ years of experience utilizing SIGINT databases for research, analysis and reporting.
- Basic fluency of Python & Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience with signals intelligence development
- Experience with SIGINT tools, techniques, and processes (DataXplorer, XKeyscore, NBGallery)
- Knowledge of dataflow and SIGINT architecture
- Experience in SIGINT analysis techniques including: digital network characterization, reconstruction and mapping.
- Strong writing/editing skills & experience with reporting tools such as Grapevine.
- Graduate of SIGINT Reporting and Analysis Training Courses (NETA2108 minimum, RPTG)
Skills of interest:
- Intermediate Python
- Data Science/Scientist
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Neural Networks
- Ruby + Python (Another language many Python programmers have)
- Regex (Not Python related, but many agency workers will note this instead of Python when looking for intelligence jobs).
- Pandas + Dataframes (Types of Python datasets)