|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Define, prototype and evolve the recommended data architecture for NGA CDO Data Services. Provide a framework to determine how to grow new data assets and evaluate existing data assets. Provide data architecture services and perform data architecture reviews, ensuring the compliance of metadata standards. Assist the CDO/DCDO with the data governance steering committee. Engages data practitioners across mission sets to align data consumption needs to overall Enterprise Architecture.
- Assist with design, implementation and management of Agency wide Data Abstraction layer
- Design and implement effective database solution to Ingest, curate, store and retrieve agency/IC data.
- Perform structural data tests in alignment with user and application usage patterns.
- Standardize data architecture and data management practices.
- Implement database controls in alignment with internal and external regulations.
- Drive and manage operational data standards.
- Define structure, integrate, govern, describe and model data in the NGA enterprise
- Design and implement effective data architecture and data management practices to support NGA enterprise applications and physical data modeling according to project requirements
- Develop architectural strategies for data modeling, design and implementation to meet stated requirements for metadata management, operational data stores and Extract Transform Load environments
- Participates in team discussions regarding data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of NGA Data Lakes and Warehouses
- Review existing data architectures to determine overall effectiveness and compliance with CDO/DCDO objectives, develop comprehensive strategies for improving underachieving areas and present these plans to CDO & DCDO
- Participates in NGA/IC driven Data Standards committees
- Support database administrators, network designers and IT personnel to create effective and secure methods for data backup and recovery
- Document data inventory and data flow diagrams to determine what can be measured and consumed, when and how
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field, or equivalent Senior level experience as Data Architects
- Demonstrated 6+ Experience in Data management, Data modeling and/or Data Ontologies
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience MPP (Massively Parallel Processing) platforms
- Experience employing Extract Transform Load (ETL) techniques to blend data from multiple sources
- Experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing
- Experience in GEOINT domains and datasets
- Experience in structured, semi-structured and structured datasets
- Experience with Linux/Unix, Python, Scala, SQL scripting
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).