|Date Posted||July 12, 2020|
Company is a small business, dedicated to values of trust and integrity. Our mission is to deliver professional services as a trusted agent and expert enterprise program management services for Federal clients. At Company, we look for individuals who want to be a part of team and work collaboratively to offer creative solutions.
Company is currently seeking an experienced Chief Digital Officer (CDO) to serve as Company's leader of our Digital Services. The CDO will provide Company the required agility to meet existing demands while extending our brand/reputation and capabilities through selling into new markets services and solutions including:
- Provide trusted advisor professional services support assisting clients with their large digital enterprise solution acquisitions and implementations
- Provide non-labor support in areas of managed service (e.g., benchmarks and registries) and data product space (e.g., data labeling models, metadata models, integration/API templates, etc.)
This includes leading Company's strategy, design and engineering services and solutions related to the operational integration of data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions (and related disruptive technologies). The CDO will serve as a service-line leader with responsibilities to:
- Sell new work to Federal agencies and Commercial businesses;
- Assist other account leaders to grow existing work;
- Provide strategic and technical leadership to delivery teams;
- Develop a pipeline, assist to hire, and lead professional development of industrial-systems engineers, software/solution architects, machine learning-AI engineers, UI/UX designers, digital project managers, and domain subject matter experts; and,
- Define methods and develop capabilities in analytics, cloud solutions, artificial intelligence, automation, change management, rapid prototyping, human center design, architecture, business process engineering and other related services.
As a member of Company’s Senior Service Team, this leader will build and grow partnerships with clients and teaming partners, develop innovative go-to-market strategies, identify and evaluate acquisition opportunities, and lead Company's Rapid Prototyping Lab. Additionally, the CDO will build a shared service team that includes professionals across these areas whom can be allocated to project teams for short and long-term durations to meet differing delivery needs. This position reports to the Vice President for Growth & Innovation. The CDO is expected to work closely with clients for sales and client delivery, and hire other required leaders, including: industrial-system engineer, software/solution architect, machine learning-AI engineer, UI/UX designer, project manager, and domain SME.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of Federal experience
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS)
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic and technical leadership to delivery teams;
- Demonstrated experience developing new pipelines and selling new work to Federal agencies and Commercial businesses
- Experienced in providing assistance to other account leaders to grow existing work
- Experienced in hiring and leading the professional development of industrial-systems engineers, software/solution architects, machine learning-AI engineers, UI/UX designers, digital project managers, and domain subject matter experts
- Experienced in defining methods and developing capabilities in analytics, cloud solutions, artificial intelligence, automation, change management, rapid prototyping, human center design, architecture, business process engineering and other related services.
- Experienced and high comfort level working with MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including reports and presentations
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong team player, able to manage multiple assignments, and adapt to changing client needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative, and results-driven environment
- Ability to build and manage client relationships at all levels
- Ability to obtain a government Public Trust clearance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master's Degree
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification