|Date Posted||December 31, 2020|
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees data management, analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) by establishing data management goals, strategies, communications and plans necessary to execute the business strategy and to maximize the value of data to the enterprise.
- Provides analytics support and insight to drive company performance.
- Develops, defines and executes data, analytics, data architecture and artificial intelligence strategies and activities.
- Ensures that data is treated like a strategic asset and that appropriate governance, quality standards and controls are implemented.
- Leads the development of talent and partnerships in the areas of data strategy, analytics and artificial intelligence.
- Maintains Security and Privacy – oversees, prioritizes and enforces specific security and privacy requirements for data as it relates to privacy laws, U.S. Government and industry regulations and corporate compliance policies.
- Works closely with the enterprise CIO, Chief Data Architect, and business leaders and stakeholders to ensure the appropriate adoption of standards, reference models and enterprise-level solutions.
- Directs a team charged with providing analytics tools throughout the company and helping to accelerate the movement toward a more analytics-driven company.
- Aggregates data to make meaningful insights to strategically advance overall business objectives.
- Provides leadership and guidance to evolve the analytics capability of the company enable deviation from a traditional center-based model.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High business acumen and acuity
- Superior knowledge of translating business strategy into value creation through data analytics and AI
- Deep knowledge of Analytics technical stacks including data warehouses, ETL and BI tools
- Strong technical background in data analytics, data management tools and software and/or artificial intelligence
- Keen understanding of data management and data quality and processes
- Mastery skills in organizational dynamics and a passionate advocate for data and the impact it can have
- Deep understanding of the business and the ability to see, in the business model of the company, opportunities to drive value and create competitive differentiation
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to develop a robust data architecture for a large-scale enterprise
- Ability to define and adopt agile management practices
- Ability to build, collaborative cross-enterprise teams
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills, in working across organization boundaries
- Strong communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 30% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
At Company, If you are an innovative, entreprenuerial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (Company) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- Master’s degree in an Information Technology discipline preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of data analytics and/or BI work experience, including hands on technical management experience required
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) or similar certification a plus
- Experience in Engineering and/or Information Technology
- Experience setting data governance standards and policies
- Experience translating technology roadmaps and strategy to operational improvement
- Experience leading large teams of technology professionals
- Prior experience with data platforms