|Date Posted||June 26, 2020|
Our direct client in the Orange County, CA area has an immediate need for a Business Intelligence Engineer for a Contract position. Please note that this is an immediate start (working remotely) and then the position will be on site following the lift of the quarantine. Candidates must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Provide analytics support to all business units. This involves collaborating proactively with various business and technical units to identify business opportunities and designing innovative solutions to optimize processes and promote informed decision-making.
- Apply scientific knowledge on data modeling, data analytics, predictive algorithms, and other data science principles to create concepts, develop prototypes, and generate insight from data
- Prepare and integrate large and various types of data (structured/non-structured)
- Implement machine learning models, data mining methods, and statistical analysis using Python.
- Using optical character recognition (OCR) to retrieve specific data from "free text" fields within databases.
- Create dashboards and visualizations of processed data to identify trends
- Dump, clean, and research historical data to ensure accuracy and make sure it is easily accessible and works smoothly by writing complex queries to optimize the performance of big data ecosystem.
- Leverage advanced visualization tools/packages to create powerful representations of results.
- Effectively communicate findings to business partners and executives
- Enable data-driven insights to be formulated into decisions and actions by telling a convincing story.
- Working on challenging and research-based initiatives using advanced machine learning methods
- Run ETL to create big data warehouses to be used for reporting.
- Automating PowerPoint Generation.
- Work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Text Parsing
- Proficiency in SQL
- Dash-boarding/Power BI (other tools equivalent of power BI)
- Experience as a data engineer with strong coding ability with NoSQL/SQL database
- Ability to construct queries to retrieve data from enterprise databases
- experience as a Data Scientist with strong coding ability with Python
- Parsing text data
- Regular Expressions
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Familiarity with the Anaconda distribution of Python
- experience in Microsoft Power Bi Development
- Constructing data models from data loaded into Power BI from various data sources
- Creating relationships between queries loaded into Power BI
- Knowledge of DAX, Microsoft's native formula and query language for Power BI
- Creating measures
- Creating calculated columns
- Creating tables/queries from tables/queries that have been loaded into Power BI
- Creating different types of visualizations
- experience with various enterprise-level Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- experience in building machine learning models (Supervised/Unsupervised) and
- experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text analytics methods and packages
- Strong data profiling, cleaning, mining and technical documentation and SQL database
- Experience in developing Power Bi dashboards.
- Experience building the end-to-end pipeline and deploying prediction models
- Experience with big data technologies - parallel processing techniques and Apache Spark (PySpark), Hadoop ecosystem.
- Software Validation experience
- EU MDR Regulation Knowledge is a plus
- RPA Knowledge is a plus
- Familiar with Linux environment, Shell Scripting, and GIT
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or relevant fields.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please reply to position ID #6252 along with your updated resume and hourly rate.