|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
We're recruiting for the position of Business Intelligence Engineer for our client Edward Life Sciences. You seem to be an ideal candidate for this position. If you're available and interested in learning more about the job please review the job description below and send me your resume! Thank you for your time.
* Provide analytics support to all business units. This involves collaborating proactively with various business and technical units to identify business opportunities and designing innovative solutions to optimize processes and promote informed decision-making.
* Apply scientific knowledge on data modeling, data analytics, predictive algorithms, and other data science principles to create concepts, develop prototypes, and generate insight from data
* Prepare and integrate large and various types of data (structured/non-structured)
* Implement machine learning models, data mining methods, and statistical analysis using Python.
* Using optical character recognition (OCR) to retrieve specific data from "free text' fields within databases.
* Create dashboards and visualizations of processed data to identify trends
* Dump, clean, and research historical data to ensure accuracy and make sure it is easily accessible and works smoothly by writing complex queries to optimize the performance of Edwards big data ecosystem.
* Leverage advanced visualization tools/packages to create powerful representations of results.
* Effectively communicate findings to business partners and executives
* Enable data-driven insights to be formulated into decisions and actions by telling a convincing story.
* Working on challenging and research-based initiatives using advanced machine learning methods
* Run ETL to create big data warehouses to be used for reporting.
* Advanced level of SQL Experience, should be able to write Complex SQL queries, function, stored procedures and query optimization techniques.
* Dashboarding/ Power BI (other tools equivalent of power BI).
* Automating PowerPoint Generation.
* Work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
Skills Must Have Skills
* Data Modelling/Data Warehousing
* Developing ETL pipelines
* Python (equivalents okay too)
* Text Parsing
* Proficiency in SQL
* Dashboarding/ Power BI (other tools equivalent of power BI, i.e. Tableau)
* Excellent communication skills - needs to be able to present updates to leadership team
All Desired Skills:
* Experience as a data engineer with strong coding ability with NoSQL/SQL database
* Ability to construct queries to retrieve data from enterprise databases
* Experience as a Business Intelligence with strong coding ability with Python
* Parsing text data using Python
* Regular Expressions
* Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
* Familiarity with the Anaconda distribution of Python
* Experience in Microsoft Power BI Development
* Constructing data models from data loaded into Power BI from various data sources
* Creating relationships between queries loaded into Power BI
* Knowledge of DAX, Microsoft's native formula and query language for Power BI
* Creating measures
* Creating calculated columns
* Creating tables/queries from tables/queries that have been loaded into Power BI
* Creating different types of visualizations
* Experience with various enterprise-level Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
* Experience in building machine learning models (Supervised/Unsupervised) and
* Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text analytics methods and packages
* Strong data profiling, cleaning, mining and technical documentation by extracting data SQL database or Oracle platform systems i.e. ERP, MRP, JDE.
* Experience in developing Power Bi dashboards.
* Experience building the end-to-end pipeline and deploying prediction models
* Experience with big data technologies - parallel processing techniques and Apache Spark (PySpark), Hadoop ecosystem.
* Software Validation experience
* EU MDR Regulation Knowledge
* RPA Knowledge
* Familiar with Linux environment, shell scripting, and GIT
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or relevant fields, 3+ Years related experience Required OR Master's Degree in computer science or related field, 2+ Years related experience Required
Computer Science background tends to make the candidate most successful and is Preferred
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.